These crispy Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch are the perfect keto snack or appetizer to satisfy your craving for something savory. If you love crispy, juicy, and flavorful, you will love these keto chicken sliders.
Join the best new keto recipe and support Facebook Group HERE!
Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Sliders
Chicken, bacon, and ranch go together like peanut butter and jelly, bacon and eggs, or chocolate and peanut butter. The combination of juicy chicken, savory bacon, and creamy ranch is like no other.
If you want to experience this amazing combination in the tastiest way possible, make these delicious keto chicken bacon ranch sliders. They are super easy to make, taste great, and serve as an awesome appetizer or party snack.
If you’re struggling to come up with something that is great for a get together, quick kid-friendly snack, or pot luck, these sliders are perfect. They are super simple, having only a few ingredients, and they are a perfect finger food. Unless you tell them, most folks won’t even know that these keto chicken bacon ranch sliders are keto!
What Is Fat Head Dough?
Fat head dough is a super popular keto necessity that is made out of almond flour, mozzarella cheese, cream cheese, and a few other seasonings.
Basically, fat head dough is a cheese based dough (even though it doesn’t really taste like cheese) that can be used to create all kinds of dough-based items, like pretzels, Tasty Keto BBQ Chicken Pizza, and Keto Italian Garlic Breadsticks!
While fat head dough may sound very unconventional or even odd, it really does resemble bread quite well. Fat head dough works wonderfully to create a soft, bread-like bun for these keto chicken bacon ranch sliders.
If you haven’t had a chance to try fat head dough yet, making these awesome keto sliders would be a good opportunity to give it a shot! It is super simple and delicious.
How To Make Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Sliders
(scroll down for full list of ingredients + instructions in recipe card!)
Create the dough for the slider buns. Form the dough into 7 equal sides balls and place them onto a parchment lined baking sheet, flattening them slightly. Bake for about 20 minutes, or until cookies through.
While the slider buns are baking, season your chicken.
Add the chicken to the skillet, and sauce until browned and completely cooked.
Cut the slider buns in half so that each on has a top and a bottom. Create chicken slider sandwich and enjoy!
Other Keto Bread Options
Of course we think that making these great little slider buns is the best choice, but if making your own bread isn’t your thing, don’t worry! There are plenty of other great keto friendly alternatives out there.
You could give store-bought “keto” bread a try. There are a few low (or even zero) net carb breads out there, but some take issue with the ingredients in these breads. If you are trying your best to stay super clean, this option may not be for you, but if you are a bit more laid back and only care about net carbs and sugars, these are great options. Aldi has a pretty good “keto” bread that we recommend!
Alternatively, these keto chicken sliders would be super good on our White Bread Keto Chaffle | Wonder Bread Chaffle! If you have never tried a Chaffle, you are seriously missing out!
Chaffles are a super delicious bread alternative typically made out of cheese and egg (hence the name “Chaffle”). Our white bread Chaffle is a bit different though, which makes it taste exactly like a slice of white bread. We cannot recommend our white bread Chaffle enough, it is by far one of the best bread alternatives out there, and it would be amazing with these sliders.
If none of these options sound good, there is still hope. You can give our Best Keto Buns for Hot Dogs, Hamburgers, and Sandwiches a try. These buns are similar to a Chaffle, except you bake them instead of make them in a mini waffle iron. These buns are really easy to make and store super easily!
If you are wanting a sandwich substitution without the bread, try this sub in a tub!
Have you tried this recipe or any other recipe on the blog? Please rate it below and let us know what you think in the comments! We love hearing from you!
You could even enjoy it with this Keto Slow Cooker Taco Soup!
If you enjoyed this recipe, you might like this Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole.
You can also share it on instagram and use the hashtag #buttertogetherkitchen and we will feature you on our page.
Some Other Recipes You Might Enjoy:
For the buns
- 1 1/2 cup Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 2oz Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Ranch Seasoning Mix
- 1 Egg
For the filling
- 1 lb Boneless Skinless Chicken Tenderloins
- 2 tsp Ranch Seasoning Mix
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 slices Cheddar Cheese
- 4 slices of Bacon cooked
- Lettuce and tomato if desired
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine the mozzarella and cream cheese. Heat at 30 second intervals until the cheese is completely melted and well combined.
- Add the almond flour, baking powder and 1 teaspoon of Ranch seasoning mix to the cheese mixture, and knead with your hands until completely combined.
- Place the dough into a mixing bowl and add the egg. Blend on high until smooth.
- Form the dough into 7 equal sides balls, and place them onto a parchment lined baking sheet, flattening them slightly. Bake for 20 minutes, or until browned and cooked through.
- While the slider buns are baking, place two tablespoons of olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Toss the chicken tenderloins in the Ranch seasoning mix, and season with salt and pepper to taste if desired.
- Add the chicken to the skillet, and saute until browned and completely cooked through with no pink in the middle.
- Slice each chicken tenderloin in half.
- Cut the slider buns in half so that each one now has a top and a bottom.
- Place some lettuce onto the bottom of a slider bun, followed by a half of a chicken tenderloin, a fourth of a cheddar cheese slice and half of a piece of crispy bacon. Top with the other half of the slider bun, and add some tomato if desired.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 7 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 336.57Total Fat: 24.1gCarbohydrates: 4.3gNet Carbohydrates: 2.6gFiber: 1.7gProtein: 29g