Keto Cheesy Ranch Chicken is one of the easiest and most deliciously addicting recipes you can make for your family!
Keto Cheesy Ranch Chicken?
The pressure cooker might be the greatest invention since… maybe ever! It makes cooking so simple and effortless! Our Keto Cheesy Ranch Chicken recipe is no different! This recipe can be made in just a couple of simple steps with a few very common ingredients. Our recipe is not only simple, but delicious! This chicken is seriously so savory and flavorful! Some versions of this recipe are called “Crack Chicken” and it’s easy to see why! This chicken is addicting and you definitely won’t be able to stop after just one serving. And don’t worry, because it is completely keto friendly. ?
Another great thing about this recipe is that it goes well with almost any side, but we think that it pairs really well with some riced cauliflower! The “juice” and sauce from the chicken seeps into the cauliflower and it makes for a delicious duo. You could also pair this recipe with some broccoli, mashed cauliflower, or green beans. Whatever you choose, you can’t go wrong!
How To Make Keto Cheesy Ranch Chicken:
- Place the chicken breast in the bottom of the pressure cooker and season with salt and pepper. Add in cream cheese, ranch seasoning, and chicken broth.
- Place the lid on the pressure cooker and press the manual setting. Set the timer to 10 minutes, making sure the quick release valve is closed. Once the timer has gone off after cooking, do a quick release.
- Carefully open the lid. Remove the chicken and shred using a fork and knife. Place the chicken back into the instant pot and stir in the shredded cheese.
- Feel free to garnish with more shredded cheese and serve over cauliflower rice or any of these low carb rice substitutes. Enjoy!
How To Serve Keto Cheesy Ranch Chicken (keto-friendly options)
Enjoy this chicken with some tasty keto-friendly sides! Here are some of our favorites to enjoy this keto cheesy ranch chicken with:
- Cauliflower rice
- Keto cheddar biscuits
- Zucchini Noddles
- Miracle Noodles
- Keto garlic bread
- With a salad
- Keto Green Bean Casserole
Nutrition (per serving) 4 servings
Calories: 342 | Fat: 26g | Carbs: 6g | Fiber: 0g | Protein: 19.5g | Net Carbs: 6g
Have you tried this recipe or any other recipe on the blog? Please rate it below and let us know what you think in the comments! We love hearing from you!
You can also share it on instagram and use the hashtag #buttertogetherkitchen and we will feature you on our page.
More delicious quick keto recipes?
Yield: 4 Servings
Serving Size: 1 Serving
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 342 Total Fat: 26g Carbohydrates: 6g Fiber: 0g Protein: 19.5g
Nutritional Disclaimer: We are not certified nutritionists. Nutritional data is provided as a courtesy. The information provided is calculated through a free-web based nutrition calculator and is not guaranteed to be accurate. To ensure we provide you with good information, we look at a variety of calculators.