Soft and crispy is this buttery, cheesy Keto garlic bread! You are just minutes away from pure keto cheesy bread garlic-y bliss.
Keto Garlic Bread Recipe
Think about your favorite garlic bread. Now think about your favorite cheese bread.? Now imagine that the two had a delicious garlic-y and cheesy baby. Yup, that’s pretty much the situation we’re dealing with here.
This is another one of my mom’s creations, so you already know that it’s going to be delicious (her Easy Chocolate Keto Fudge was to die for!) The dough we used to make this is kind of similar to fat head dough (aka mozzarella dough), but it so much better and easier! There are way less steps involved to making this type of dough.
The biggest similarity is that the cheese is baked in to this yummy bread. This leaves you with some crispy edges, but a soft and moist inside. Then, to top it all off (literally), we brushed on some delicious garlic butter that made this bread even more flavorful!
How To Make Cheesy Keto Garlic Bread:
- Start by whisking together 5 eggs in a mixing bowl.
- Add in melted butter, parsley, oregano, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, salt, and stir together.
- Mix in ricotta cheese, parmesan cheese, cheddar cheese, mozzarella, xanthan gum, and almond flour.
- Smooth out mixture onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, then bake at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes or until golden brown. Then, to give it a little extra crunch, turn your oven on broil and let these bake for an extra minute or two.
Buttery Keto Garlic Bread
There is something so delicious about the simple combination that is garlic butter. It’s savory and salty and goes with like, everything (okay, mostly everything). This yummy Keto Garlic Bread is no exception!
Brush some yummy garlic butter on this bread and it takes it to a whole other level! It adds to the flavor, and moistness, all the while complimenting the crunch of this bread.
In short, definitely don’t skip the garlic butter with this recipe. After all, it’s as simple as melting butter and stirring in some garlic powder (or fresh garlic).
Nutrition (per slice) About 16 slices
Calories: 240 | Fat: 14g | Carbs: 2.75g | Fiber: 1.5g | Protein: 7g | Net Carbs: 1.25g
Have you tried this recipe or any other recipe on the blog? Please rate it below and let us know what you think in the comments! We love hearing from you!
You can also share it on instagram and use the hashtag #buttertogetherkitchen and we will feature you on our page. Enjoy!
More delicious keto bread recipes? These are the Best Keto Buns for Hot Dogs, Hamburgers, and Sandwiches, you’ll also love these Garlic Parmesan Keto Pretzels, and for a sweeter treat try our Keto Cinnamon Pretzels!
- 5 eggs
- 1 tsp parsley
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 tbs ricotta cheese
- 1/3 cup parmasan cheese
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mozarella cheese
- 1/2 tsp xanthan gum
- 1 stick butter, melted
For garlic butter spread
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk eggs together.
- Add in melted butter, parsley, oregano, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and salt and stir together.
- Mix in almond flour, ricotta cheese, parmesan cheese, cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese, and xanthan gum and mix until well combined.
- Smooth the mixture out onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until golden brown, then broil for 2 minutes.
- Melt 1/2 stick butter and stir in 1 tsp garlic powder (or fresh garlic).
- Once baked, brush garlic butter on top of finished product.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: About 16 Slices Serving Size: 1 Slice
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 240 Total Fat: 14g Carbohydrates: Net Carbs: 1.25g Fiber: 1.5g Protein: 7g
Nutritional Disclaimer: We are not certified nutritionists. Nutritional data is provided as a courtesy. The information provided is calculated through a free-web based nutrition calculator and is not guaranteed to be accurate. To ensure we provide you with good information, we look at a variety of calculators.