There is nothing like a savory, soft, chewy pretzel! These Garlic Parmesan Keto Pretzels are the perfect snack to satisfy your next craving for carbs!
Garlic Parmesan Keto Pretzels ?
There is just something so satisfying about biting in to a soft, warm, chewy pretzel. I think that is why you guys have loved our Keto Cinnamon Pretzels so much! These pretzels have all of the awesomeness of a traditional pretzel, just without the carbs! ?
The flavor of these almost reminds me of a garlic knot, but the texture and feel is just like a yummy pretzel! It might sound strange, but we found these pretzels to be even more delicious when dipped in some marinara sauce! Some cheese dipping sauce would be just as yummy, too!
Easiest Keto Bread: Fat Head Dough
Fat head dough is a super versatile dough that is made using mozzarella cheese, cream cheese, eggs, and almond flour. Fat head dough is well known in the keto community and you can make almost any traditionally carb-y food using this dough: bagels, pizza, bread, and much more! ?
You can make both sweet and savory breads using this recipe! Making this dough is as easy as microwaving the mozzarella and cream cheese, and mixing in the egg and almond flour until you have a nice doughy consistency.
Recipes using this dough:
How To Make These Garlic Parmesan Keto Preztels
- Create your seasoning mixture by combining garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and seasoning.
- In the microwave, melt mozzarella cheese and cream cheese until a thick mixture is created.
- Add in almond flour and egg and knead until a dough is formed.
- Roll sections of the dough into long sections (think play-doh “snakes” from kindergarten) and shape into pretzels. Then, brush the pretzels with melted butter and sprinkle with seasoning mixture and bake.
Keto Pretzel Seasonings
As I mentioned earlier, these pretzels taste very similar to garlic knots that you might buy at a pizzeria. They are garlicy (obviously), and have the same flavor. That is because these pretzels are topped with almost the same seasons as a garlic knot. These keto pretzels are savory and herby! ??
For these pretzels, we added the butter and seasoning before baking, and then also basted a little more butter on these after they came out of the oven. This helped to keep them moist and flavorful! However, it is totally up to you to decide when you want to season these pretzels; seasoning can be added before or after baking (or both). You can also choose to just salt your pretzels and dip them in this delicious Keto Cheese Sauce!
Soft and Buttery Keto Pretzels ?
These are super buttery and flavorful on their own, so you might not need to compliment these pretzels with any dipping sauces. But, if you decide that you want to dip these in something, we highly recommend Rao’s marinara sauce. It is super low in carbs and sugar and it is delicious! Its super flavorful and compliments these pretzels perfectly! Another option would be to dip these pretzels in a cheese sauce. You can pick up a low carb low sugar cheese dip at your local grocery store, or you can make your own! The cheese sauce from our Keto Mac and Cheese would be a perfect dipping sauce for these pretzels!
Nutrition (per pretzel) Makes 4 Garlic Parmesan Keto Preztels
Calories: 363.25 | Fat: 32.4g | Carbs: 5.45g | Fiber: 2.25g | Protein: 17.35g | Net Carbs: 3.2g
Have you tried this recipe or any other recipe on the blog? Please rate it below and let us know what you think in the comments! We love hearing from you!
You can also share it on instagram and use the hashtag #buttertogetherkitchen and we will feature you on our page.
- 1 1/2 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp Cream cheese
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 3/4 cup Almond flour
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
Garlic Parmesan Topping
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a glass or microwave safe bowl, microwave the mozzarella and cream cheese for 1 minute. Half way through stir the mixture.
- Add in almond flour, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and beaten egg, stir.
- Divide your dough into 4 sections and form each one into a pretzel shape, then place on baking sheet. If you find your dough too sticky to work with, wet your hands.
- Then, brush the pretzels with melted butter and sprinkle with seasoning mixture
- Bake for 15 minutes or until lightly browned
- Drizzle some additional melted butter if you desire
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Pretzels Serving Size: 1 Pretzel
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 363.25Total Fat: 32.4gCarbohydrates: Net Carbs: 3.2gFiber: 2.25gProtein: 17.35g
Nutritional Disclaimer: We are not certified nutritionists. Nutritional data is provided as a courtesy. The information provided is calculated through a free-web based nutrition calculator and is not guaranteed to be accurate. To ensure we provide you with good information, we look at a variety of calculators.