Easiest way to make Keto fudge that you will love. Satisfy your sweet tooth with this rich, creamy, and delicious tasting fudge.
CHOCOLATE KETO FUDGE
MMM Mmm mmmmmm fudge. 😍 You know the situation when your craving chocolate and you’ve just got to have some or else!? Yeah that’s what we were dealing with before this recipe came to be. We stock up on different flavors of Lilys chocolate bars in our house, and our favorite is this one.🧡 We used the original flavor to make this fudge though! I wanted something more than just taking a bite out of the bar and saving it for later and this fudge was the perfect chocolate fix!
EASY TO MAKE
I can go on and on about how easy this was. All you need is a few ingredients, a microwave, and a freezer. It only look me 5 minutes to make the mixture! The longest part was waiting 30-40 minutes for the fudge to firm in the freezer. It’s as simple as our chocolate sea salt cluster candies, which also required very little work to be made.
HOW TO MAKE KETO CHOCOLATE FUDGE
- For one minute, microwave butter and heavy cream. Stopping after 30 seconds to stir.
- Add in vanilla and sweetener & stir
- Add in one Lilys chocolate bar & stir (may need to microwave 20-30 more seconds)
- Add to silicone molds and freeze for 30-40 minutes before eating. Keep stored in freezer.
MAKE IT YOUR OWN
If you’re feeling adventurous, feel free to alter this recipe to fit your chocolate needs! This fudge would be great with some walnuts tossed in, some peanut butter, more or less monk fruit, almonds… you get the idea. If you’re looking for something more, just use this recipe as a template to get you started!
Nutrition (per serving) 12 servings
Calories: 94.3 | Fat: 10.16g | Carbs: 3.9g | Fiber: 2g | Protein: 0.5g | Net Carbs: 1.9g
Have you tried this recipe or any other recipe on the blog? Please rate it below and let us know what you think in the comments! We love hearing from you!You can also share it on instagram and use the hashtag #buttertogetherkitchen and we will feature you on our page.
OTHER RECIPES YOU MIGHT ENJOY:Print
Easiest way to make Keto fudge that you will love. Satisfy your sweet tooth with this rich, creamy, and delicious tasting fudge for all to enjoy!
- Microwave the butter and heavy cream until melted completely (about one minute)
- Mix in vanilla and sweetener
- While mixture is still warm, add in chocolate bar, stir till combined.
- Pour mixture into silicone molds and add to freezer for about 45 minutes – 60 minutes.
- Put the mold on a small baking tray then stick in freezer to ensure it stays stable.
- Store in the freezer or regrigerator after at least an hour in the freezer
- Chopped nuts, optional
- Serving Size: 1 Piece
- Calories: 94.3
- Fat: 10.16g
- Carbohydrates: Net Carbs:1.9g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 0.5g
Keywords: keto fudge, keto chocolate, fudge, low carb fudge, Lilys chocolate
Nutritional Disclaimer: We are not certified nutritionists. Nutritional data is provided as a courtesy. The information provided is calculated through a free-web based nutrition calculator and is not guaranteed to be accurate. To ensure we provide you with good information, we look at a variety of calculators.