Easy Chocolate Keto Fudge
Okay serious show of hand- who believes that fudge is the next best thing since slice bread? You? Glad to hear that because so do we.
You know the feeling when your craving chocolate and you’ve just got to have some or else!? Yeah, that’s what we were dealing with before this recipe came to be. I’ve tested many different keto fudge creations and none of them gave me the fudge consistency that I was looking for.. until now!
I honestly believe the star of this recipe is Nestle Table Cream. It is a delicious ingredient that most people might not really know about. It’s basically heavy cream, but somehow just a little bit better!
It is used in both sweet or savory dishes and the best part is, it contains 0 grams of sugar sugar and is very low in carbs! This cream gave the fudge the consistency that I was looking for while being perfectly sweetened. FYI – It’s found in most stores, usually found in the baking aisle in an 8oz can. Give it a try in this recipe, trust me!
Quick And Easy Keto Fudge
I can go on and on about how easy this keto fudge was to make!
All you need are a few ingredients and a freezer (and I’m willing to bet you have those!). That really is the beauty of no bake desserts! It only look me 5 minutes to make the mixture! The longest part about making this keto fudge was waiting 25-30 minutes for the fudge to firm in the freezer. It’s as simple as our chocolate sea salt cluster candies, which also required very little work to be made.
This keto fudge is amazingly easy and super delicious. When you NEED to satisfy your chocolate craving, this keto fudge is an absolute go-to.
How To Make Chocolate Keto Fudge:
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and set to the side.
2. Melted coconut oil in the microwave, about 10-15 seconds.
3. Mix in unsweetened cocoa powder, sweetener, vanilla extract, and almonds.
4. Pour in half the can of nestle cream and mix. Pour in the remainder of the cream and mix.
5. Mix well.
6. Pour mixture into your loaf pan and add extra nuts on top if you desire. Freeze for about 30 minutes and enjoy! Store in closed container in the refrigerator.
Keto Fudge Toss-Ins
If you’re feeling adventurous, feel free to alter this recipe to fit your chocolate desires! We wanted a bit of a crunch so we used almonds. Here are some other great ideas:
- Walnuts, Almonds, of whatever your favorite nut may be.
- Lilys Chocolate Chips – Double the chocolatey goodness!
- ChocZero Bark – ChocZero makes our absolute favorite keto friendly chocolates! Not only that, but they have some amazing keto friendly syrups as well! If you are a chocoholic like me, try this keto fudge with some of ChocZero’s chocolate syrup. The best part is, when you use our code, “buttertogetherkitchen” at checkout, you will save 10% on your entire purchase HERE!
of course, our favorite keto friendly sweetener is Lakanto’s Monkfruit! We love Lakanto because it has absolutely no nasty aftertaste and because it definitely tastes the most like traditional sugar. But of course it is absolutely zero-glycemic! And don’t forget to use our code, “buttertogetherk” at checkout to save 20% on your entire purchase on their site. This discount is valid for ANY non-discounted product on their site!
Nutrition (per serving) 8 Medium Size Pieces
Calories: 141.75 | Fat: 14.8g | Carbs: 1.9g | Fiber: 1.3g | Protein: 0.3g | Net Carbs: 0.6g
|4 tbsp melted Coconut oil|
|1/3 cup Cocoa powder, unsweetened|
|3 tbsp Lakanto Monk Fruit|
|1/2 tsp Vanilla|
|1 8oz Nestle Table Cream (this one)|
|Slivered almonds, optional|
Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and set to the side.
Melted coconut oil in the microwave, about 10-15 seconds. Mix in unsweetened cocoa powder, sweetener, and vanilla extract.
Pour in half the can of nestle table cream and mix well. Then, pour in the remainder of the cream and mix.
Pour mixture into your loaf pan. Freeze for only about 25-30 minutes. Store in closed container in refrigerator. Enjoy!
Have you tried this recipe or any other recipe on the blog? Please rate it below and let us know what you think in the comments! We love hearing from you!
You can also share it on instagram and use the hashtag #buttertogetherkitchen and we will feature you on our page.