A low carb version of the highly addicting, can’t-stop-at-one, crunchy, dark chocolate sea salt peanut clusters. The perfect candy for your next night out at the movies, or just a treat for yourself!
Dark Chocolate Peanut Clusters
One of my favorite movie theater candies is chocolate covered peanuts! It’s a classic. Give me a box and I would almost eat the whole thing. So, what’s a girl a girl to do without her favorite movie snack? Well, that’s where these jewels come in! Let me know what your favorite movie theatre candy/snack is in the comments!
How To Make these Dark Chocolate Peanut Clusters:
This is probably going to be the easiest recipe (other than our keto candied pecans) you will ever lay eyes on:
- Melt dark chocolate
- Throw peanuts in with chocolate
- Mix so that chocolate covers peanuts
- Put clusters in a muffin cup
- Sprinkle with sea salt and place in freezer to set for 5 minutes
- Enjoy and store in fridge
Boom. You just made yourself some super easy, sweet, crunchy, and salty peanut clusters!
I found it easiest to put the clusters into a mini muffin pan. That way you can control the size of the clusters and avoid making much of a mess. Just my personal preference. 🙂 Another option is just to get a baking sheet, line with parchment paper, and drop them on.
Peanuts are my favorite tree nut, but maybe they’re not yours. If not, substitute peanuts with your favorite! 🙂 Roasted almonds, cashews, and even hazel nuts are all great substitutes.
Recommended Ingredients for making these Keto Sea Salt Peanut Clusters (low carb, sugar free)
- Lilys Baking Chocolate Chips – We use this keto-friendly baking chips!
- Liquid Stevia – We use this to sweeten the chocolate a bit more!
- Real Salt Sea Salt – This is the type of salt you’ll want to use
Nutrition (per cluster) Make About 20 Mini Clusters
Calories: 68.5 | Fat: 115.9g | Carbs: 5.7g | Fiber: 2.5g | Protein: 2.5g | Net Carbs: 3.2
Have you tried this recipe or any other recipe on the blog? Please rate it below and let us know what you think in the comments! We love hearing from you!
You can also share it on instagram and use the hashtag #buttertogetherkitchen and we will feature you on our page. Enjoy!
- 1 cup peanuts
- 4 ounces Lily's dark chocolate chips *see notes
- Coarse sea salt to sprinkle
- 15 drops of liquid stevia (number can be adjusted to fit your preference)
- Fill mini muffin pan with muffin cups.
- In a microwave safe bowl, microwave the chocolate chips on high for 2 minutes. In 30 second intervals, take out to stir until fully melted.
- Stir peanuts in to melted chocolate, making sure they are all coated in the chocolate.
- Then, mix in drops of liquid Stevia.
- Spoon clusters into the mini baking cups and sprinkle with coarse sea salt.
- Place pan in freezer to firm, about 5-10 min. Enjoy and store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge.
- Our preference is Lily's chocolate chips because the macros and ingredients are excellent
Nutrition Information:Yield: About 20 Clusters Serving Size: 1 Cluster
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 68.5Total Fat: 115.9gCarbohydrates: 3.2gFiber: 2.5gProtein: 2.5g