These Keto Candied Pecans are the perfect mix of sweet and salty, crisp and crunch, and nutritious and delicious! It is an honor to introduce you to your new favorite sweet snack.
Keto Candied Pecans
Growing up, my favorite movie theater snack was was candied pecans! 😋 I am so excited that I will once again get to enjoy an old favorite at the movies (even if I have to smuggle it in like a drug mule)! These Keto Candied Pecans are delicious no matter how you eat them, but in my opinion, they are even better when they are served warm. My favorite thing about this recipe may be that it is super easy to make! All you need are a few ingredients and a little bit of time and you will be in dessert heaven! If you love pecan desserts, be sure to check out our Sugar Free Pecan Pralines!
What You Need To Make Keto Candied Pecans:
- Whole Pecans Halves
- Butter, unsalted
- Vanilla Exract
- Lakanto Golden Monkfruit (Brown Sugar Substitute) – Lakanto makes our favorite brown sugar substitute! Like all of their products, this brown sugar substitute has no nasty aftertaste, is zero glycemic, is completely natural, and most importantly, it is delicious! Our readers receive 20% off of their entire purchase HERE when they use our code “BUTTERTOGETHERK” at checkout. 💙
How To Make Keto Candied Pecans:
- Gather all your ingredients
- Melt the butter in a sauce pan over medium heat
- Once butter is melted, add the Lakanto Gold Monk Fruit (brown sugar replacement)
- Stir constantly until melted
- Add in 1 tsp vanilla and stir to combine
- Continue to cook down the mixture, stirring frequently for 7-8 minutes until it begins to thicken
- Remove the saucepan from the heat, and add in the pecan halves. Toss to coat them
- Place the coated pecans in a single layer on a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Put the pecans in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours to cool and harden.
Once ready, break apart any chunks of pecans, and serve as is. Store extras in anairtight container. Enjoy!
Recommended tools for making these Keto Candied Pecans (low carb, sugar free)
Nutrition (per serving) About 6 Servings
Calories: 259.3 | Fat: 27.7g | Carbs: 4g | Fiber: 3g | Protein: 3.08g | Net Carbs: 1g
Have you tried this recipe or any other recipe on the blog? Please rate it below and let us know what you think in the comments! We love hearing from you!
You can also share it on instagram and use the hashtag #buttertogetherkitchen and we will feature you on our page. Enjoy!
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Once the butter is melted, add the Swerve brown sugar substitute to the saucepan, and stir constantly until melted.
- Add in 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, and stir to combine.
- Continue to cook down the mixture, stirring frequently for 7-8 minutes until it begins to thicken.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat, and add in the pecan halves. Toss to coat them all well.
- Place the coated pecans in a single layer on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Put the pecans in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours to cool and harden.
- Once ready, break apart any chunks of pecans, and serve as is. Store extras in an airtight container.
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: 1 Serving
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 259.3 Total Fat: 27.7g Carbohydrates: 1g Fiber: 3g Protein: 3.08g
Nutritional Disclaimer: We are not certified nutritionists. Nutritional data is provided as a courtesy. The information provided is calculated through a free-web based nutrition calculator and is not guaranteed to be accurate. To ensure we provide you with good information, we look at a variety of calculators.