Keto Strawberry Muffins are a moist and delicious grab and go breakfast or snack option that are packed with fresh strawberries! These sweet strawberry muffins are tasty enough to be enjoyed by everyone!
Keto Strawberry Muffins?
Strawberries are definitely my favorite in the berry family! ? I love them so much that I even created these tasty Keto Strawberry Cinnamon Scones and Cheesecake Dip with Chocolate Covered Strawberries! Plant City, Florida, has a strawberry festival every year in early March and it’s always a fun time! I try to go every year and it’s the perfect time to save some money and buy a flat of the freshest strawberries out there! ? These keto strawberry muffins were inspired by the Strawberry festival in Florida, which is less than a month away! Woohoo!
These muffins will make a fantastic addition to your breakfast menu and they’re tasty whether you and your friends are on a low carb/keto diet or not! With fresh strawberries, these keto muffins come out of the oven moist, light, and fluffy. ?
What Fruit Is Keto-Friendly?
Most fruits spike blood glucose levels and can be packed full of carbs and sugar. So, is all fruit keto-friendly? While most fruits should be avoided, there are some fruits that you can indulge a little in that pass the test. Small amounts of blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, and strawberries are okay while on a keto diet! Every human body is different but research shows that berries improve blood sugar, reduce inflammation, reduce insulin responses, and more. My husband and I definitely like having berries as a treat every so often!
How To Make Keto Strawberry Muffins:
- Add beaten eggs to a mixing bowl
- Add vanilla extract
- Add almond extract
- Add melted butter
- Add unsweetened almond milk and combine all ingredients well.
- In a separate bowl, combine the almond flour, baking powder, xanthan gum
- Add in sweetener and combine all dry ingredients well.
- Add the wet and dry ingredients together and combine well. Using a spatula, fold in the strawberries.
- Fill 10 cupcake liners until they are about 3/4 of the way full and bake for 20-25 minutes.
Perfectly Sweetened Keto Strawberry Muffins?
The great thing about these muffins is that you won’t be able to tell the difference between this muffin and a regular non-keto muffin. It’s important to use a sweetener that will NOT raise your glucose levels, especially on a keto diet. The keto-friendly sweetener we found to love and use in all of our keto desserts is Lakanto Monk Fruit Sweetener. Lakanto Monk Fruit is zero glycemic and has zero aftertaste (big one for me!). They also have a lot of other keto-friendly products, such a Suntella (keto version of nutella ?), Keto Maple Syrup, Keto Brownie Mix, and so much more! Our readers receive 20% off their entire purchase HERE by using our code ‘BUTTERTOGETHERK‘ at checkout.?
Recommended tools for making these Keto Strawberry Muffins (sugar free, grain free)
- Silicone Muffin Tin – Much easier to use! Love this one.
- Silicone Muffin Liners – If you don’t use a silicone tin, these liners are also helpful.
Nutrition (per muffin) Makes 10 muffins
Calories: 144.2 | Fat: 12.8g | Carbs: 4.2g | Fiber: 2.3g | Protein: 4.9g | Net Carbs: 1.9g
Have you tried this recipe or any other recipe on the blog? Please rate it below and let us know what you think in the comments! We love hearing from you!
You can also share it on instagram and use the hashtag #buttertogetherkitchen and we will feature you on our page. Enjoy!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the 2 beaten eggs, vanilla extract, almond extract, melted butter and unsweetened almond milk. Beat on high for 2 minutes until the ingredients are smooth and creamy.
- In a separate bowl, combine the almond flour, baking powder, xanthan gum and sweetener. Mix the ingredients until they are well combined.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, and mix to combine well.
- Using a spatula, fold in the chopped strawberries.
- Using a spoon, fill 10 cupcake liners until they are about ¾ of the way full in a muffin tin.
- Bake the muffins for 20-25 minutes until they are browned, and a knife comes out clean when inserted into the center of the muffins.
- Feel free to substitute for berry of your choice!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Muffins Serving Size: 1 Muffin
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 144.2 Total Fat: 12.8g Carbohydrates: 1.9g Fiber: 2.3g Protein: 4.9g
Nutritional Disclaimer: We are not certified nutritionists. Nutritional data is provided as a courtesy. The information provided is calculated through a free-web based nutrition calculator and is not guaranteed to be accurate. To ensure we provide you with good information, we look at a variety of calculators.