We’ve put a new twist on an old classic with these Yummy Keto Chocolate Chip Muffins! These muffins are moist, chocolatey, and delicious!
Keto Chocolate Chip Muffins
These Keto Chocolate Chip muffins make for the perfect breakfast, dessert, or snack! These muffins help to fill the breakfast void that exists for those who want something other than bacon and eggs for breakfast every morning. Whip up a batch of these yummy muffins and you will have breakfast for days! ?
But, once you realize how delicious these muffins are, you are going to want to snack on these all day long! And thats okay because these keto muffins will fit into your macros perfectly. Not only will you have breakfast covered, but you will have snack’s and dessert covered too!
Using Keto-Friendly Chocolate Chips ?
One of the key ingredients in these Yummy Keto Chocolate Chip Muffins is… you guessed it, CHOCOLATE CHIPS! The chocolate chips that you use for these will either make or break these muffins. That is why we recommend Lily’s Dark Chocolate Chips. Lily’s are keto-friendly, sugar free, great tasting, and are full of melty-goodness! Click HERE to get yourself a bag or two.
How To Make Keto Chocolate Chip Muffins:
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together almond milk, eggs, and vanilla extract.
- Add in all dry ingredients (except for chocolate chips!) and continue to mix until well blended.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spoon mixture into muffin cups and bake at 425 degrees for 15 minutes, or until cooked through.
Keto Chocolate Chip Muffins Sweetened With Monkfruit Sweetener
The key to any good sweet is a good sweetener! We use Lakanto’s Monkfruit for all of our sweet recipes. Monkfruit is great tasting, has no nasty aftertaste, has a 1:1 ratio to sugar, and is completely natural. If you haven’t tried Monkfruit before, or if your stash is running low, order some directly from Lakanto’s website and use our promo code “BUTTERTOGETHER” at checkout for 20% off your entire purchase! ?
Recommended tools for making these Keto Chocolate Chip Muffins (sugar free, grain free)
- Silicone Muffin Baking Pan – Very easy to just pop out!
- Silicone Muffins Liners – If not then pan, then definitely the liners! 🙂
Nutrition (per muffin) Makes 12 muffins
Calories: 154 | Fat: 14g | Carbs: 4.7g | Fiber: 3g | Protein: 4.5g | Net Carbs: 1.7g
Have you tried this recipe or any other recipe on the blog? Please rate it below and let us know what you think in the comments! We love hearing from you!
You can also share it on instagram and use the hashtag #buttertogetherkitchen and we will feature you on our page. Enjoy!
- 1/2 cup Almond Milk
- 3 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 1/4 cup Almond Flour
- 1/4 cup Monkfruit Sweetener, or choice on sweetener
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil
- Pinch of Salt
- 1/2 cup Lilys Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Start by beating your milk, eggs, and vanilla together.
- Add in remaining ingredients (except chocolate chips).
- Beat with hand mixer until well blended. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Place cupcake liners in cupcake pan and fill 3/4 of the way full.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until baked through.
- While muffins are still warm, add a few remain chips on top.
- Let cool. Enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Muffins Serving Size: 1 Muffin
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 154Total Fat: 14gCarbohydrates: Net Carbs: 1.7gFiber: 3gProtein: 4.5g