These Keto Blueberry Muffins are soft, moist, and delicious! We have transformed the classic blueberry muffin into the perfect keto treat.
Keto Blueberry Muffins
Light, fluffy, and moist – if a blueberry muffin can’t be described with those three words, it’s probably not worth having. Fortunately, these muffins have all three of these key qualities. ?
Blueberry muffins are a classic, and it’s easy to see why. They are easy to make, and even easier to enjoy! They make for a great on-the-go breakfast, they compliment a hot cup of coffee nicely, and they make for a delicious dessert! There is a reason that not much needs to be said about the legendary blueberry muffin. ?
How To Cut Carbs In Blueberries
Blueberries are super healthy and delicious, but the carbs that they contain can really start to add up if you aren’t careful. If you are really trying to watch your carbs, you may want to consider replacing or substituting the blueberries in these muffins with some ChocZero Blueberry Honest Syrup. ChocZero’s Honest Syrups are delicious, low in carbs, clean ingredients with no sugar alcohols, and are very keto friendly. If you want to reduce the amount of carbs in these Keto Blueberry Muffins, consider reducing the amount of blueberries you add to the mix, and instead add in two tablespoons of this delicious blueberry flavored syrup!
ChocZero makes great products! Not only do they have this delicious Blueberry flavored syrup, but they also have a number of delicious keto friendly products. If you are looking for keto friendly chocolates or syrups, ChocZero has the goods! Use our code “BUTTERTOGETHERKITCHEN” at checkout on their site to save 10% off your entire purchase.?
How To Make Keto Blueberry Muffins
- In a mixing bowl, blend together all wet ingredients.
- Add in all dry ingredients and blend until well mixed.
- Add in blueberries and stir mixture by hand.
- Pour mixture into muffin cups and bake at 425 degrees for 15 minutes or until cooked through.
Helpful Keto Ingredients For Recipe:
- Almond Flour: Almond flour is the way to go on a keto diet!
- Xanthan Gum: This helps to bind all of your ingrediants nicely. We like using this for most keto recipes.
- Monkfruit Sweetener: This is our favorite sweetener! It’s great tasting, and aftertaste-free. This sweetener does not affect your glycemic levels! You can get yours HERE and use our promo code ‘BUTTERTOGETHER‘ to receive 20% off your entire order. ?
Nutrition (per muffin) Makes
Calories: 137.2 | Fat: 12.1g | Carbs: 3.3g | Fiber: 1.5g | Protein: 4.1g | Net Carbs: 1.8g
Have you tried this recipe or any other recipe on the blog? Please rate it below and let us know what you think in the comments! We love hearing from you!
You can also share it on instagram and use the hashtag #buttertogetherkitchen and we will feature you on our page.
Other Recipes You Might Enjoy:
- 1/2 cup Almond Milk
- 3 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cup Almond Flour
- 1/4 cup Monkfruit Sweetener, or choice of sweetener
- 2 tsp of Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Xanthan gum
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil (or Avocado)
- Pinch of Salt
- 3/4 cup of Fresh Blueberries, and/or 2 tbsp ChocZero Blueberry Syrup
- Start by beating your almond milk, eggs, and vanilla together.
- Add in remaining ingredients (except blueberries). Beat with hand mixer until well blended.
- Add in blueberries and stir by hand.
- Place cupcake liners in cupcake pan and fill 3/4 of the way full.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 15 minutes, or until baked through.
- Let cool. Enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Muffins Serving Size: 1 Muffin
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 137.2 Total Fat: 12.1g Carbohydrates: Net Carbs: 1.8g Fiber: 1.5g Protein: 4.1g
Nutritional Disclaimer: We are not certified nutritionists. Nutritional data is provided as a courtesy. The information provided is calculated through a free-web based nutrition calculator and is not guaranteed to be accurate. To ensure we provide you with good information, we look at a variety of calculators.