These Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies are out of this world delicious! If thick and soft chocolate chip cookies are your thing then you are in the right place!
Join the best new keto recipe and support Facebook Group HERE!
Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies
Since changing my eating habits, cookies have been something that I miss – and I’m talking about those thick, chewy, and soft cookies! I firmly believe that there is no such thing as a bad cookie, but some are definitely better than others!
If you’re like me, you looove a thick cookie with a little crispiness on the outside and a soft inside. They’re just better, I think. Crunchy cookies have their place for sure, but a good, dunkable cookie must have some oomph to it!
If you search for a good keto chocolate chip cookie has gone anything like mine, you have probably run into too many brittle, crumbly cookies. Worse than that though, most other recipes for keto chocolate chip cookies left me with a weird aftertaste.
So, like I’ve always heard, “If you want something done right, you have to do it yourself!” Thus, this recipe for keto chocolate chip cookies was born!
Tips For Making The Best Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies:
Let me give you a couple of pro tips that will help you create these wonderful, guilt-free, cookies!
- Pro Tip #1 If at all possible, use Lakanto’s Monk Fruit! Monk fruit is by far our favorite sweetener. It tastes just like white sugar and leaves you with no nasty aftertaste or cooling effect. Monk Fruit is the best keto friendly sweetener out there, hands down! In addition to tasting amazing and being completely natural, Monk fruit has a 1:1 ratio to white sugar, which makes it so much easier to bake with! If you’re ever converting a standard recipe to a keto one, there is no complicated conversion process to go through! If you’ve never tried Monk fruit or you just need to restock, get 20% off your entire purchase on Lakanto’s website when you use our code “BUTTERTOGETHERK“. This offer is good on any of the many products available on their site!
- Pro Tip #2 30-40 minutes prior to baking, put the dough in the refrigerator. The dough will get firm which will prevent any spreading or thinning out while it bakes.
- Pro Tip #3 Xanthan gum is a key ingredient! Commonly found in gluten-free baking, Xanthan gum causes the dough to have an authentic cookie dough texture, keeps the cookies moist, and gives the dough a nice structure. Without Xanthan gum, these cookies would be thin and crispy, rather than thick and soft. I will also link this product below!
- Pro Tip #4 This recipe makes three dozen cookies (depending on how you size them, of course). If, by chance, you won’t be in the mood to have cookies with every meal for a week straight, consider freezing the dough. You will do yourself a favor if you freeze the dough into balls.
How To Make Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- In large bowl, blend together the butter, monk fruit (sweetener), and coconut oil.
2. Add in the eggs and vanilla extract. Blend.
3. Add in the salt, xanthan gum, and mix.
4. Add in the almond flour 1 cup at a time.
5. Fold in ChocZero Chocolate Chips.
6. Bake in the oven for about 12 minutes.
Take These Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies to the Next Level
If you’re really serious about your cookies (and who isn’t??) then these are some necessities!
- Lakanto’s Monk Fruit – Like I’ve already said, Monk Fruit is an absolute must-have! We really can’t bake without it. It tastes just like white sugar but is, of course, completely keto friendly. It’s also all natural, has a 1:1 ratio to white sugar, has no nasty aftertaste, and is zero glycemic! Don’t forget to use our code, “BUTTERTOGETHERK” at checkout because it gets you 20% off your entire purchase!
- Xanthan Gum – Thickens the cookies and keeps the dough together. Xanthan Gum is definitely a must-have baking ingredient if you’re going to be doing any keto baking!
- ChocZero Chocolate Chips – ChocZero makes the BEST 10% keto friendly chocolates on the planet! They have keto barks, chocolate chips, chocolates, and syrups, all in a variety of tasty favors! If you want the best keto chocolate chip cookies, ChocZero chocolate chips are a requirement! Shop ChocZero’s site and take advantage of our discount code, “BUTTERTOGETHERKITCHEN” and save 10% on your entire order! This offer is good for anything on their site, not just chocolate chips!
Another great thing that I love about these cookies is that they are slightly crispy around the edges. These have everything – soft and chewy inside, crispy and crunchy edges! You will want to save this recipe because it will be your go-to every time you make cookies!
Nutrition (per cookie) Makes 3 dozen
Calories: 111 | Fat: 11g | Carbs: 4g | Fiber: 2g | Protein: 2.4g | Net Carbs: 1.8g
Have you tried this recipe or any other recipe on the blog? Please rate it below and let us know what you think in the comments! We love hearing from you!
You can also share it on instagram and use the hashtag #buttertogetherkitchen and we will feature you on our page.
Some Other Recipes You Might Enjoy:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a large bowl, mix together butter, monk fruit, and coconut oil. Add vanilla extract and eggs; mix until combined.
- Add salt, xanthan gum, and baking soda and continue to mix.
- Add in the almond flour 1 cup at a time. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Line baking pan with parchment paper. Form the dough into tablespoon sized balls and drop dough onto the prepared baking sheets. Bake for 12-14 minutes, or until golden around the edges.
- Store in refrigerator in an airtight container
- These cookies stay fresh for about three days
Nutrition Information:Yield: 3 dozen Serving Size: 1 Cookie
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 111Total Fat: 11gCarbohydrates: Net Carbs: 1.8gFiber: 2gProtein: 2.4g