These Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies are out of this world delicious! This recipe will give you that thickness and softness that you long for in a cookie.
Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies
Since changing my eating habits, cookies have been something that I miss – and I’m talking about those thick, chewy, and soft cookies! 🍪 Most of the other recipes I tried left me with thin, crumbly cookies. Worse than that, most other recipes left me with a weird aftertaste. So, like I’ve always heard, “If you want something done right, you have to do it yourself!“.
Tips For Making The Best Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies:
Let me give you a couple of pro tips that will help you create these wonderful, guilt-free, cookies!
- Pro Tip #1 If you can, use the sweetener Lakanto Monk Fruit! Monk fruit is by far our favorite sweetener. It tastes just like sugar, and leaves you with no nasty aftertaste or cooling effect. Monk Fruit is the best keto friendly sweetener out there, hands down! The Monk fruit to sugar ratio is 1:1, which makes it so much easier to bake with! Our readers get 20% off their entire online purchase HERE and use our code “BUTTERTOGETHERK“.
- Pro Tip #2 30-40 minutes prior to baking, put the dough in the refrigerator. The dough will get firm which will prevent any spreading or thinning out while it bakes.
- Pro Tip #3 Xanthan gum is a key ingredient! Commonly found in gluten-free baking, Xanthan gum causes the dough to have an authentic cookie dough texture, keeps the cookies moist, and gives the dough a nice structure. Without Xanthan gum, these cookies would be thin and crispy, rather than thick and soft. I will also link this product below!
- Pro Tip #4 This recipe makes three dozen cookies (depending on how you size them, of course). If, by chance, you won’t be in the mood to have cookies with every meal for a week straight, consider freezing the dough. You will do yourself a favor if you freeze the dough into balls.
How To Make Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- In large bowl, blend together the butter, monk fruit (sweetener), and coconut oil.
- Add in the eggs and vanilla extract. Blend
- Add in the salt, xanthan gum, and mix.
- Add in the almond flour 1 cup at a time.
- Fold in the Lilys chocolate chips.
- Bake in the oven for about 12 minutes.
Milk’s Best Friend
Some people don’t like Almond milk but I’ve grown to love it over the years. It’s my go to drink with these keto chocolate chip cookies!! 🍪🍪
Make Cookies With These Ingredients
- Lakanto Monk Fruit – Like I said earlier, it’s our favorite sweetener.. taste just like sugar! Zero glycemic index! “BUTTERTOGETHERK” gets you 20% off entire purchase.
- Xanthan Gum – Thickens the cookies and keeps it together. Must have baking ingredient.
- Lily’s Chocolate Chips – These are sweetened with Stevia! No sugar added and non GMO. The perfect baking chips on a keto diet!
Another great thing that I love about these cookies is that they are slightly crispy around the edges. These have everything – soft and chewy inside, crispy and crunchy edges! You will want to save this recipe because it will be your go-to every time you make cookies!
Nutrition (per cookie) Makes 3 dozen
Calories: 111 | Fat: 11g | Carbs: 4g | Fiber: 2g | Protein: 2.4g | Net Carbs: 1.8g
Have you tried this recipe or any other recipe on the blog? Please rate it below and let us know what you think in the comments! We love hearing from you!
You can also share it on instagram and use the hashtag #buttertogetherkitchen and we will feature you on our page.
Some Other Recipes You Might Enjoy:
Yield: 3 dozen
Serving Size: 1 Cookie
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 111 Total Fat: 11g Carbohydrates: Net Carbs: 1.8g Fiber: 2g Protein: 2.4g