Our Wendy’s Keto Chocolate Frosty is an amazing copycat that looks and tastes just like the real thing! If you have four common ingredients, a few minutes, and a craving for something delicious, you’re in luck because that’s all you will need to whip up this yummy treat.
Wendys Keto Chocolate Frosty Copycat
There is nothing better than a cool, creamy, and sweet Wendy’s chocolate Frosty!
It’s not quite ice cream, and it’s not quite a shake… it’s a Frosty! Our Wendy’s Keto Chocolate Frosty is an amazing copycat of an all time favorite! The only real difference, of course, is that our version of the Frosty has no sugar and is super low in carbs!
If that wasn’t cool enough, we made this delicious copycat using only four ingredients!! That means that you can probably go to your kitchen right now and find all of the ingredients you will need to make this awesome keto chocolate Frosty!
If you are looking for a yummy treat to keep yourself cool this summer, look no further! Keep this keto chocolate Frosty in your freezer and beat the summer heat!
If you’re looking for something similar to this recipe that doesn’t require a freezer, check out out Thick and Creamy Chocolate Keto Pudding.
How To Make Keto Chocolate Frosty
- Gather heavy cream, unsweetened cocoa powder, Lakanto powdered sweetener, and vanilla extract.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Blend until stiff peaks form; freeze for at least 30 minutes.
- In order to get the right consistency, you will need to either stir the mixture with a spoon, or use a blender to soften the Frosty and give it that not-completely-frozen/not-too-melty consistency. Serve in a mug, bowl, or glass and enjoy!
Using Lakanto Monkfruit For Sweetener
We used Lakanto’s Powdered Monkfruit for this recipe and it turned out great!
Monkfruit is an awesome alternative sweetener that is completely natural, is zero glycemic, and tastes great! It works perfectly in pretty much any sweet recipe, and this keto chocolate Frosty is no exception.
Lakanto’s Powdered Monkfruit sweetener is a great substitute for powdered sugar! We also use it to make our Keto Pecan Snowball Cookies!
If you have never tried Monkfruit Sweetener, or if you just need to restock, visit Lakanto’s website HERE and feel free to use our discount code “BUTTERTOGETHER” at checkout to receive 20% off your entire purchase! That includes Monkfruit or any other great product you can find on their site.
Nutrition (per serving) Makes 3 servings
Calories: 273.3 | Fat: 32.3g | Carbs: 4g | Fiber: 1.3g | Protein: 0.33g | Net Carbs: 2.7g
Have you tried this recipe or any other recipe on the blog? Please rate it below and let us know what you think in the comments! We love hearing from you!
You can also share it on instagram and use the hashtag #buttertogetherkitchen and we will feature you on our page.
SOME OTHER RECIPES YOU MIGHT ENJOY:
- In a large bowl, blend heavy cream, unsweetened cocoa powder, sweetener, and vanilla extract.
- Freeze for about 30 minutes.
- Once frozen, the mixture will become stiff. In order to achieve desired consistency, before serving, spoon-mix the mixture until you have a Frosty-like consistency.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 3 Servings Serving Size: 1 Serving
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 273.3 Total Fat: 32.2g Carbohydrates: Net Carbs: 2.7g Fiber: 1.3g Protein: 0.33g
Nutritional Disclaimer: We are not certified nutritionists. Nutritional data is provided as a courtesy. The information provided is calculated through a free-web based nutrition calculator and is not guaranteed to be accurate. To ensure we provide you with good information, we look at a variety of calculators.