This Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Shake is the perfect thick and creamy sweet treat to satisfy your cravings! You’ll love this keto shake for how tasty and refreshing it is!
Join the best new keto recipe and support Facebook Group HERE!
Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Shake
Strawberry shakes of any kind have always been some of my favorites!
I love the sweet-but-not-overbearing taste of delicious strawberry mixed with the cool, creaminess of a shake.
My lifelong love of strawberry shakes has lead to the birth of this amazing keto strawberry cheesecake shake.
This keto strawberry cheesecake shake is very filling which makes it a great meal replacement!
Or, if you’re more like me, it makes for a great dessert! This sugar free strawberry cheesecake shake is 100% worthy to be on your dessert rotation!
You could also easily make this recipe with blueberries, blackberries, or raspberries. There are no rules when making shakes!
I noticed this past month I have been creating recipes that have to do with my favorite berry, like our chocolate dipped strawberries, keto strawberry muffin recipe, and our keto strawberry cheesecake fat bombs!
If you loovveeeee strawberries like me, be sure to check these great recipes out!
Tips For Making Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Shake Better:
This shake can hold it’s own and doesn’t need any help in the delicious department, but that doesn’t mean that there aren’t ways to make a good thing good-er!
Some of our suggestions for ways to make this keto strawberry cheesecake shake ever better are:
- Keep your glass in the freezer beforehand that way you don’t have to add much ice to the recipe. It also gives you a more ice-creamy experience!
- If you want to increase protein content to your shake, add in a scoop of Perfect Keto Collagen.
- Add in a scoop of Chia Seeds for extra fiber! Chia Seeds are full of omega-3 fatty acids, minerals and antioxidants, and high quality protein! I like to add to it in when I where I can.
- Choczero Strawberry Syrup made this sugar free strawberry cheesecake shake even better! The additional strawberry flavor made for an even better shake experience. All of ChocZero’s products are sugar free and keto-friendly, of course. Our readers get 10% off using our code “BUTTERTOGETHERKITCHEN” at checkout on ChocZero’s website!
Recommended for making keto strawberry cheesecake shake (low carb, sugar free)
- High-Speed blender – We love using our Ninja! Whatever you use, just make sure all ingredients are well blended.
- MCT oil (this powder form) – Don’t shy away from adding MCT oil! I love adding this to most all my drinks.
- Mason Jars – They’re always fun!
Nutrition (per serving) Makes Two 8oz Servings
Calories: 172.5g | Fat: 15.7g | Carbs: 4.9g | Fiber: 1.25g | Protein: 2.8g | Net Carbs: 3.65g
Have you tried this recipe or any other recipe on the blog? Please rate it below and let us know what you think in the comments! We love hearing from you!
You can also share it on instagram and use the hashtag #buttertogetherkitchen and we will feature you on our page. Enjoy!
- Add all the ingredients into a mixer, and blend until smooth. Add in ice-cubes as needed. Enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Servings Serving Size: 1 Serving
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 172.5Total Fat: 15.7gCarbohydrates: 3.65gFiber: 1.25gProtein: 2.8g