This Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Shake is the perfect thick and creamy sweet treat to satisfy your cravings! You’ll love this keto shake for how tasty and refreshing it is!
Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Shake
Strawberry shakes have always been one of my favorite flavored shakes growing up! So, I decided to recreate one of my favorites shakes into a keto-friendly version!
This keto strawberry cheesecake shake is very filling which makes it a great meal replacement, or if your like me… dessert! You could also easily make this recipe with blueberries, blackberries, or raspberries. There are no rules when making shakes!
I noticed this past month I have been creating recipes that have to do with my favorite berry, like our chocolate dipped strawberries, keto strawberry muffin recipe, and our keto strawberry cheesecake fat bombs! If you loovveeeee strawberries like me, be sure to check these great recipes out!
Tips For Making Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Shake Better:
- Keep your glass in the freezer beforehand that way you don’t have to add much ice to the recipe. It also gives you a more ice-creamy experience!
- If you want to increase protein content to your shake, add in a scoop of Perfect Keto Collagen.
- Add in a scoop of Chia Seeds for extra fiber! Chia Seeds is great in omega-3 fatty acids, minerals and antioxidants, and with high quality protein! I like to add to it in when I where I can.
- Choczero Strawberry Syrup made this shake even better by a long shot! The added in syrup made for an even better experience. All of their products are sugar free and keto-friendly. Our readers get 10% off using our code “BUTTERTOGETHERKITCHEN”.
Recommended for making keto strawberry cheesecake shake (low carb, sugar free)
- High-Speed blender – We love using our Ninja! Whatever you use, just make sure all ingredients are well blended.
- MCT oil (this powder form) – Don’t shy away from adding MCT oil! I love adding this to most all my drinks.
- Mason Jars – They’re always fun!
Nutrition (per serving) Makes Two 8oz Servings
Calories: 172.5g | Fat: 15.7g | Carbs: 4.9g | Fiber: 1.25g | Protein: 2.8g | Net Carbs: 3.65g
Have you tried this recipe or any other recipe on the blog? Please rate it below and let us know what you think in the comments! We love hearing from you!
You can also share it on instagram and use the hashtag #buttertogetherkitchen and we will feature you on our page. Enjoy!
- Add all the ingredients into a mixer, and blend until smooth. Add in ice-cubes as needed. Enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Servings Serving Size: 1 Serving
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 172.5 Total Fat: 15.7g Carbohydrates: 3.65g Fiber: 1.25g Protein: 2.8g