These Keto Cookies and Cream fat bombs are the perfect treat! These are sweet, a little crunchy, and full of guilt-free flavor! With less than one carb each, these cookies and cream fat bombs will be your new favorite.
Cookies and Cream Fat Bombs
Cookies and cream has always been my all time favorite combination! I love cookies and cream ice cream, cookies and cream cake, cookies and cream protein bars, and… well, cookies and cream cookies. The softness of the cream mixed with the crunch of a cookie has all the right textures AND flavors! If you have been missing your favorite cookie, you have reason to rejoice! These keto cookies and cream fat bombs are delicious and won’t throw off your macros!
What Are Fat Bombs?
Fat bombs can be sweet or savory snacks that are loaded with healthy fats that can help get your macros back on track, or they can just be a healthy, low carb treat. Fat bombs are typically one of the easiest and tastiest treats/snacks you can make on a Keto Diet. We love these easy treats, along with our keto pecan pralines, keto fudge, and keto cheesecake truffles. Fat bombs are usually intended to be used as snacks throughout the week and not eaten all at once, but trust me, I know that it can be hard to exercise any amount of will power when delicious treats are in the fridge!
How To Make Cookies and Cream Fat Bombs
- Melt coconut oil and protein powder in a sauce pan over medium-low heat stirring frequently.
- Pour mixture into desired mould, filling each mould 3/4th of the way full. Freeze for 30 minutes.
- While the mixture freezes, mix together toasted almond flour, coffee, unsweetened cocoa powder, sweetener, and salt in a mixing bowl. Then, stir in melted butter until you are left with a wet-sand like texture.
- Once your protein and coconut oil has been in the freezer for 30 minutes, remove it from the freezer and pack in the crumb mixture, filling the remaining 1/4th space in the mould. Freeze an additional hour.
Essential Fat Bomb Ingredients:
- Coconut Oil – Coconut oil is a great base for fat bombs!
- Butter – Grass-fed butter is preferable.
- Sweetener – Lakanto’s Monkfruit is what we always use! It is top-quality, great tasting, and aftertaste-free. Get yours HERE and use our promo code “BUTTERTOGETHER” to receive 20% off your entire order?
Nutrition (per fat bomb) Makes 18 fat bombs
Calories: 93 | Fat: 8.2g | Carbs: 0.94g | Fiber: 0.44g | Protein: 3.4g | Net Carbs: 0.5g
Have you tried this recipe or any other recipe on the blog? Please rate it below and let us know what you think in the comments! We love hearing from you!
You can also share it on instagram and use the hashtag #buttertogetherkitchen and we will feature you on our page.
Other Recipes You Might Be Enjoy:
- In a sauce pan 0n low-medium heat, heat up protein powder and coconut oil, stirring frequently, until a thick mixture is formed.
- Pour the mixture into desired molds, filling the mold approximately 3/4th of the way full and place the molds into the freezer for 30 minutes.
- In the meantime, toast some almond flour in a hot skillet. This should only take a few minutes at the most. Once toasted, add it to a mixing bowl with your cocoa powder, sweetener, coffee, and salt. Mix well.
- Slowly stir in melted butter to the mixture until you are left with a wet-sand like mixture.
- Take your molds out of the freezer and pack your crumb mixture into the moulds, filling up the remaining 1/4th space. Freeze for an additional hour.
Nutrition Information:Yield: About 18 Fat Bombs Serving Size: 1 Fat Bomb
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 93 Total Fat: 8.2g Carbohydrates: Net Carbs: 0.5g Fiber: 0.44g Protein: 3.4g
Nutritional Disclaimer: We are not certified nutritionists. Nutritional data is provided as a courtesy. The information provided is calculated through a free-web based nutrition calculator and is not guaranteed to be accurate. To ensure we provide you with good information, we look at a variety of calculators.