No-Bake Sugar Free Cheesecake Truffles
These mouth watering sugar free cheesecake truffles are low carb, keto, and gluten free. Satisfy your sweet tooth with these easy-to-make chocolate covered truffles!
Keto Sugar Free Cheesecake Truffles
My husband and I are always on the go lately. Between preparing to moving out of our apartment soon and making preparations for our new home, it seems like we never have time for anything!
So what’s a girl a to do when she needs to satisfy her sweet tooth on the go?
Oh, hello there little to no effort, grab-and-go, ultra easy, cheesecake truffles! All of the sweets recipes on our blog are very simple, and this one is no exception!
Using Keto Milk Or White Chocolate For Keto Truffles
ChocZero’s No Sugar Added baking chips are amazing! They taste so much like traditional chocolate chips that it is almost impossible to tell the two apart! Best of all, these chocolate chips are only one carb per serving.
ChocZero is 100% keto friendly, with no sugars and very few carbs. ChocZero is by far our favorite chocolate maker because their products really do taste like “normal” chocolate. While ChocZero does produce some amazing dark chocolate, one of my favorite things about them is that they also make amazing milk chocolate and white chocolate!
ChocZero’s chocolate chips are perfect for these keto truffles because they are super soft, sweet, and perfect for baking. If you want to try ChocZero’s chocolate for the first time, or if you just need to restock, shop their website and use our code “buttertogetherkitchen” at checkout and receive 10% off of your entire purchase! They have keto chocolate bark, syrups, and more!
- ChocZero’s Milk Chocolate Baking Chips
- ChocZero’s Dark Chocolate Baking Chips
- ChocZero’s White Chocolate Baking Chips
How To Make These Sugar Free Cheesecake Truffles
Since there is no baking involved in making these yummy treats, the steps are especially easy!
- The first step, pictured in photo one, is to combine all of the ingredients (with the exception of the chocolate chips that will be melted and used as a coating).
- Blend all of the ingredients together, like we did in photo two, until they are smooth and creamy.
- Now comes the fun part! Scoop out some of the mixture and form it into a ball, like we did in photo three, and place it on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Repeat that process until all of the mixture is used up. Freeze for 20 minutes to firm them.
- Finally, melt your Lily’s Chocolate chips, as seen in photo four, and spoon the chocolate over the frozen balls until they are completely covered and freeze for another 5 minutes to harden. It really is THAT easy!
These are so easy to make and they are SO GOOD! They’re a perfect dessert, on-the-go snack, or binge watching companion.
And, if you’re able to restrain yourself, they keep really well in the refrigerator so you can snack on these bad boys for days! Basically, they’re the perfect treat.
As usual, we used our favorite sweetener, Lakanto’s Monkfruit, to make these cheesecake truffles. We used a combination of both their Powdered Sweetener and their Classic Granular Sweetener! Monkfruit is completely sugar free, tastes great, is completely natural, and works in any sweetened recipe.
If if you want to try Monkfruit for the first time, or if you just need to restock, shop Lakanto’s website HERE and use our code “BUTTERTOGETHER” to save 20% off your entire order.
Nutrition (per truffle) 10 servings
Calories: 161 | Fat: 37.5g | Carbs: 5.8g | Fiber: 2.3gg | Sugar Alcohol: 1.5g | Protein: 2.7g | Net Carbs: 2g
Have you tried this recipe or any other recipe on the blog? Please rate it below and let us know what you think in the comments! We love hearing from you! You can also share it on instagram and use the hashtag #buttertogetherkitchen and we will feature you on our page.
OTHER RECIPES YOU MIGHT ENJOY:
|8oz Cream Cheese|
|1/4 cup Lakanto Powdered Sweetener|
|1/4 cup Almond Flour|
|2 tbs Monk Fruit, or granular sweetener of choice|
|1 tsp Vanilla|
|Pinch of Salt|
|1/2 cup ChocZero's Milk Chocolate Chips|
Blend together cream cheese, confectioners sugar, almond flour, monk fruit, vanilla, and salt until creamy.
Shape one spoonful of the mixture into a ball and place onto baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Repeat until entire mixture is used. Freeze 20 minutes so that truffles firm.
Melt chocolate in batches. It is most beneficial to melt 1/4 cup of chocolate at a time. After chocolate is melted, spoon over frozen truffles until all are covered. Freeze for 5 minutes.
- If you melt all of the chocolate at once, it will begin to stiffen up before you can cover all of the truffles. Also, melting too much chocolate at once will result in some chocolate being burned while some goes unmelted. It is just a good idea to melt chocolate in small batches.
- Store your truffles in a container in the refrigerator. This will ensure that they do not melt and remain firm.
Nutritional Disclaimer: We are not certified nutritionists. Nutritional data is provided as a courtesy. The information provided is calculated through a free-web based nutrition calculator and is not guaranteed to be accurate. To ensure we provide you with good information, we look at a variety of calculators.