This Keto Buffalo Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole has everything you love about chicken wings and then some. After all, buffalo wings are delicious, but if you can add bacon, Mexican cheese, and sour cream to the mix, you’ve got something even better!
Join the best new keto recipe and support Facebook Group HERE!
Buffalo Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole
To make this recipe, you’ll only need a few common ingredients, but this dish is anything but common! It is spicy, savory, crunchy, and saucy all at the same time!
Whether you like spicy foods or not, you will love this buffalo chicken bacon ranch casserole! There is just enough spice that a spice-lover will be content, but it is in no way overpowering or too spicy.
This casserole is basically everything you love about Buffalo wings with a few major upgrades! This chicken bacon ranch keto casserole is also super convenient! Its convenient to make and super convenient to eat compared to traditional wings.
I should mention that not all buffalo sauces are created equal! Some are actually filled with carbs and sugar. If you want to avoid these, we suggest trying this Natural Mild Buffalo Sauce from Amazon.
All in all, this keto chicken bacon ranch casserole is super simple to make, requires just a few common ingredients, and tastes amazing!
Why This Keto Buffalo Chicken Casserole Is So Good
It’s hard to say if there is one specific thing that makes this keto buffalo chicken casserole so good, so I’ll just mention a few of the best things about it:
- It’s super creamy and delicious.
- It is so simple and fast to make, it is literally the perfect in-a-hurry dinner.
- Its full of flavor!
- It has a perfect spice to savor ratio; the spice is there and keeps things lively, but the ranch balances the spice and you’re just left with flavor!
- It’s the ultimate comfort food that hits the spot every time. This is such a savory dish!
- Cooking the chicken in bacon grease keeps it moist and flavorful! Chicken is naturally very low in fat, so the bacon grease gives the chicken some extra moisture and flavor!
- It’s topped with cheese! Cheese makes everything better.
How Make This Keto Buffalo Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole
- Chop bacon into bits and cook until desired crispiness. Leaving the grease in the pan, set the bacon aside and cook chicken in bacon grease. Add seasoning.
2. Mix together cream cheese, ranch, buffalo sauce, and sour cream.
3. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and stir until all ingredients are well mixed.
4. Place ingredients into an 8×8 baking dish and top with cheese. Bake for 10 minutes at 350 degrees or until cheese is completely melted.
If you’re feeling fancy, garnish your dish with some green onions or chives for added flavor. Or if you really like buffalo sauce or ranch, you can always add more after your casserole comes out of the oven!
What To Serve This Buffalo Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole With
This keto buffalo chicken casserole is super good by itself, but if you want to serve something with it we have some great recommendations:
- Serve this casserole on a bed of cauliflower rice. This will give you something like buffalo chicken and rice! Chicken and “rice” is always good!
- If you like “bread” with your meals, we have some awesome Garlic Parmesan Keto Pretzels that would be a great side for this casserole!
- You could make buffalo chicken tacos using some delicious low carb tortillas! This is my favorite way to enjoy this casserole.
- You could make some homemade tortilla chips (or purchase some) and use this casserole as a dip. This keto buffalo chicken casserole would make for the ultimate buffalo chicken dip!
- Finally, you could just go with the classic celery stick and ranch while you eat this casserole. Can’t go wrong with the classic!
Have you tried this recipe or any other recipe on the blog? Please rate it below and let us know what you think in the comments! We love hearing from you!
You can also share it on instagram and use the hashtag #buttertogetherkitchen and we will feature you on our page.
More Keto Recipes You Might Like:
- 1 lb cubed chicken breast
- 8 oz bacon
- 1/3 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 1/3 cup ranch dressing
- 2 tbs sour cream
- 4 oz softened cream cheese
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 tbs garlic powder
- 1 tbs onion powder
- 1 cup Mexican cheese blend
- Chop 8 oz bacon into bite sized pieces and pan fry. Stir regularly to ensure all pieces are cooked evenly and set aside.
- Pan fry cubed chicken in the same pan, using the bacon grease as cooking oil. Sprinkle chicken with salt, pepper, garlic powder and onion powder. Cook cubed chicken for about five minutes or until cooked through.
- In a large bowl, stir together buffalo sauce, ranch, sour cream, and softened cream cheese. Add bacon and cubed chicken to the sauce and mix together.
- Pour all contents into an 8x8 baking dish and top with Mexican cheese blend. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Servings Serving Size: 1 Piece
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 315 Total Fat: 41g Sodium: 815mg Carbohydrates: 2.1g Protein: 23.8g
Nutritional Disclaimer: We are not certified nutritionists. Nutritional data is provided as a courtesy. The information provided is calculated through a free-web based nutrition calculator and is not guaranteed to be accurate. To ensure we provide you with good information, we look at a variety of calculators.