This dish has everything you love about chicken wings and then some. After all, buffalo wings are delicious, but if you can add bacon, Mexican blend cheese, and sour cream to the mix, you’ve got something even better! Best of all, it’s Keto!Buffalo Chicken Bacon Ranch Keto Casserole
To make this recipe, you’ll only need a few common ingredients, but this dish is anything but common! It is spicy, savory, crunchy, and saucy all at the same time! Don’t worry though, because this dish isn’t too spicy. There is just enough spice to give it a little kick, but not so much spice that you’ll be reaching for a glass of milk.
Have you tried this recipe or any other recipe on the blog? Then please rate it below and let us know what you think in the comments! We love hearing from you!
You can also share it on instagram and use the hashtag #buttertogetherkitchen and we will feature you on our page.
In the mood for something with a little kick? Look no further! This Buffalo Chicken Bacon Ranch casserole will certainly do the trick.
- 1 lb cubed chicken breast
- 8 oz bacon
- 1/3 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 1/3 cup ranch dressing
- 2 tbs sour cream
- 4 oz softened cream cheese
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 tbs garlic powder
- 1 tbs onion powder
- 1 cup Mexican cheese blend
- Chop 8 oz bacon into bite sized pieces and pan fry. Stir regularly to ensure all pieces are cooked evenly and set aside.
- Pan fry cubed chicken in the same pan, using the bacon grease as cooking oil. Sprinkle chicken with salt, pepper, garlic powder and onion powder. Cook cubed chicken for about five minutes or until cooked through.
- In a large bowl, stir together buffalo sauce, ranch, sour cream, and softened cream cheese. Add bacon and cubed chicken to the sauce and mix together.
- Pour all contents into an 8×8 baking dish and top with Mexican cheese blend. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serving Size: 1 Piece
- Calories: 315
- Sodium: 815
- Fat: 41
- Carbohydrates: 2.1
- Protein: 23.8
Nutritional Disclaimer: We are not certified nutritionists. Nutritional data is provided as a courtesy. The information provided is calculated through a free-web based nutrition calculator and is not guaranteed to be accurate. To ensure we provide you with good information, we look at a variety of calculators.