This Chocolate Keto Mug Cake is ready to enjoy only in 90 seconds! Once you try this, you won’t need another keto mug cake recipe!
Chocolate Keto Mug Cake
This mug cake is every chocolate lovers dream while on keto! This is for all the ladies and gents that can relate to that “I NEED chocolate NOW!” feeling. I know we all get that craving from time to time, but I urge you not to satisfy your craving with a sugary treat! Instead, try our 90 second chocolate keto mug cake and I promise you’ll be satisfied! You will love this mug cake because you will not be able to tell the difference between our keto mug cake and a regular sugary mug cake, and that right there is why ours is the best! To make this cake even better, we love to go all out by adding toppings such as ChocZero Chocolate Syrup.
Cooking With Mom Series
This chocolate keto mug cake is another featured recipe on our blog created by my wonderful mother! In the past, many of you guys have enjoyed her low carb apple crisp, keto zucchini banana bread, low carb carrot cake, keto oven pancakes, and more! She comes up with many delicious low carb and keto recipes and I love that she wants to share them with me and all of you! In recent news, as of January 2019, my moms A1C numbers are low and in healthy range, so her doctor informed her she no longer needs to be on Metformin! Way to go KETO and way to go MOM!!
How To Make Chocolate Keto Mug Cake:
- Melt butter, about 10-15 seconds.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and stir. Microwave for 90 seconds and enjoy!
The Best Keto Mug Cake Toppings
Honestly, this mug cake recipe is tasty all on its own but it’s more fun adding some delicious keto friendly toppings! I’m a total chocolate lover at heart so of course I added more chocolate on my chocolate keto mug cake. Here is some keto-friendly topping ideas..
- ChocZero Chocolate Syrup – ChocZero offers a variety of keto-friendly syrups but we love topping this mug cake off with their chocolate syrup! Our readers get 10% off their entire purchase using our code “buttertogetherkitchen” and ordering HERE.
- ChocZero Peanut Bark – we love crushing up the keto-friendly chocolate bark for an extra crunch!
- Lilys Chocolate Chips – you can either add them in your ingredient list or top some chocolate chips on top after its done.
- Berries – Any berries would taste great with this mug cake!
- Lakanto Powdered Monk Fruit – well of course we had to be a little extra and add some Lakanto Powdered Sweetener! 😉 Use coupon code “buttertogetherk” for 20% off entire purchase HERE.
- Whipped Heavy Cream
Nutrition 1 Chocolate Keto Mug Cake
Calories: 454 | Fat: 28g | Carbs: 16g | Fiber: 10g | Protein: 12g | Net Carbs: 6g
Have you tried this recipe or any other recipe on the blog? Please rate it below and let us know what you think in the comments! We love hearing from you!
You can also share it on instagram and use the hashtag #buttertogetherkitchen and we will feature you on our page.
- Melt butter in a coffee mug.
- Add all other ingredients and stir well until all the lumps are out.
- Cook in the microwave for 90 seconds. You may have to adjust the cooking time since all microwaves cook at different speeds.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1 Mug Cake
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 454 Total Fat: 28g Carbohydrates: 6g Fiber: 10g Protein: 12g
Nutritional Disclaimer: We are not certified nutritionists. Nutritional data is provided as a courtesy. The information provided is calculated through a free-web based nutrition calculator and is not guaranteed to be accurate. To ensure we provide you with good information, we look at a variety of calculators.