Don’t miss out on these perfect oven baked keto pancakes! These soft, light, and fluffy pancakes are the BEST tasting keto pancakes.. trust us!
Oven-Baked Keto Pancakes ?
Hands down one of our favorites creations yet! ?? We have tried a number of different keto pancakes in the past because pancakes were one our favorite breakfast foods, but we enjoyed none of them. Some were too dry, others broke easily, and most were just bad tasting. Luckily, my mom came up with this recipe and we’re ready to share it with you all! ?
Cooking With Mom Series
My mom frequently creates delicious recipes, alongside my husband and I. Some of her most popular creations are her Low Carb Apple Crisp and the Best Keto Buns (you don’t want to miss these!). Not too long ago, she was scrolling through Facebook and noticed one of her friends asking if anyone knew of any good keto pancake recipes since she didn’t like the one she had just tried. That got my mom thinking about how she, too, never found a good one online so she decided to try and develop one of her own and let me tell you.. these oven baked keto pancakes do not disappoint!??
3 Reasons Why Oven-Baked Keto Pancakes Are Awesome ?
- These are perfect for when you’re serving breakfast for your entire family, and you don’t have time to fry pancakes one-by-one. Pop two trays of these in the oven and let it work its magic!
- It’s fun watching these pancakes rise up into light, moist, and fluffy pancakes. ?
- Easy clean up!!! You don’t have to deal with the mess of using a pan on the stove. Instead, get your baking sheet out, slap some parchment paper on there, and it’s a done deal!
The taste on these keto pancakes is delicious and I can’t wait to make more. Don’t pan fry them, it won’t work as well. Trust us when it comes to baking these in the oven. You will love it! Goodbye tasteless, eggy keto pancakes, and hello soft, moist, and delicious oven baked keto pancakes!
How To Make Oven Baked Keto Pancakes:
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Melt the coconut oil in the microwave.
- In a medium sized bowl, add melted coconut oil and all wet ingrediants. Mix.
- Stir in all dry ingredients. Do not over mix!
- Add parchment paper to a sheet pan and use a spoon to make 8 mini pancakes. We had to use two sheet pans.
- Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes.
Keto Friendly Pancake Toppings
Pictured above is the SAME delicious pancake recipe, except topped with keto-friendly toppings! One of our favorite sugar free and keto-friendly (no sugar alcohols) companies is ChocZero. ChocZero has keto-friendly chocolate barks (including milk chocolate) and a ton of delicious flavors! You NEED this in your life! Check them out HERE. Our readers get 10% off there entire purchase by using our code “BUTTERTOGETHERKITCHEN” at checkout. ?
Nutrition (per pancake) Makes 8 Oven Baked Keto Pancakes
Calories: 156.1 | Fat: 13.8g | Carbs: 3.9g | Fiber: 2.3g | Protein: 5.4g | Net Carbs: 1.6g
Have you tried this recipe or any other recipe on the blog? Please rate it below and let us know what you think in the comments! We love hearing from you!
You can also share it on instagram and use the hashtag #buttertogetherkitchen and we will feature you on our page.
Other Recipes You Might Enjoy:
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Add parchment paper to two sheet pans and set aside.
- Melt the coconut oil in the microwave.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix together the melted coconut oil, almond milk, egg, and vanilla.
- Then add almond flour, sweetener, baking powder, and salt. Do not over mix!
- Quickly spoon out 8 mini pancakes and bake for 12-15 minutes.
Nutrition Information:Yield: About 8 Mini Pancakes Serving Size: 1 Pancake
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 156.1Total Fat: 13.8gCarbohydrates: Net Carbs 1.6gFiber: 2.3gProtein: 5.4g
Nutritional Disclaimer: We are not certified nutritionists. Nutritional data is provided as a courtesy. The information provided is calculated through a free-web based nutrition calculator and is not guaranteed to be accurate. To ensure we provide you with good information, we look at a variety of calculators.