Keto Cinnamon Bagel Bites make for an easy and tasty breakfast on the go or at home! Make a batch or two of these and you’ll have breakfast covered for the week!
Keto Cinnamon Bagel Bites
These keto cinnamon bagel bites are so tasty and so simple to make. If you liked our Keto Cinnamon Pretzels you will love these keto bagel bites!
Keto cinnamon bagel bites make for an awesome breakfast, or even a sweet dessert after a meal. Take these on the go, or enjoy them at home. It is impossible to go wrong with these keto bagel bites.
The combination of sweetness and cinnamon is a combination like no other. The warmth and spice of cinnamon mixed with the sweetness of Monkfruit (or whatever sweetener you use) is heavenly! There may be no better breakfast combo than this!
Fat Head Dough Base
For these keto cinnamon bagel bites, we used a fat head dough base with a few modifications. If you have ever had anything made with fat head dough, you will find these keto bagel bites to be similar, but hopefully better!
If you have never had anything made with fat head dough, or if you have never even heard of fat head dough, allow me to explain. Fat head dough is basically a cheese and almond flour dough that you create by melting mozzarella and cream cheese in the microwave and mixing in some almond flour.
Fat head dough is super popular and is used to make a lot of traditionally doughy dishes like pizza, bread, or pretzels. As you can imagine, it makes these keto bagel bites taste amazing!
How To Make Keto Cinnamon Bagel Bites
- Place mozzarella and cream cheese into a microwave safe bowl and microwave until melted.
- Add almond flour to a large mixing bowl.
- Add in melted cheese and knead until a dough forms.
- Add in egg and continue to knead.
- Dough should be firm yet pliable.
- Separate into 16 evenly sized balls and place on parchment lined baking sheet.
How To Make Cinnamon Coating
- Melt butter in a small bowl; combine cinnamon and sweetener in a separate small bowl.
- Brush melted butter on dough.
- Place ball in cinnamon and sweetener mixture.
- Place back on baking sheet and bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes.
Keto Frosting For Cinnamon Bagel Bites
If you want to make these keto bagel bites just a little sweeter, create a yummy cream cheese frosting to dip them in!
We have used a pretty simple cream cheese frosting/dip for a lot of recipes, like our Keto Cheesecake Dip with Chocolate Covered Strawberries, Best Keto Low Carb Carrot Cake, and others.
To make a yummy cream cheese dip for these keto bagel bites, simply whip together 4 ounces of cream cheese, 1/2 cup Lakanto Powdered Monkfruit, 2 tablespoons of heavy cream, and one teaspoon of vanilla. You can use more or less sweetener depending on how sweet you want your dip to turn out.
As usual, we used Lakanto’s Monkfruit for this recipe. More specifically, we used their classic monkfruit for the cinnamon and sweetener coating, and then we used their powdered monkfruit for the cream cheese dip.
All of Lakanto’s products are amazing! If you want to try their monkfruit for the first time, or if you just need to restock, use our code “BUTTERTOGETHER” at checkout on their site and save 20% off of your entire purchase of any product HERE, not just monkfruit.
RECOMMENDED TOOLS AND INGREDIENTS FOR MAKING THESE KETO CINNAMON BAGEL BITES (SUGAR FREE, GRAIN FREE):
- Baking Sheet – Can’t bake these keto bagel bites without a baking sheet!
- Ice Cream Scoop – An ice cream scoop can help to scoop out perfect sized balls for recipes like this, or even for cookies!
- Lakanto’s Monkfruit – We prefer this sweetener for all of our sweet recipes, and this one is no exception!
Nutrition (per bagel bite) Makes 16 Bagel Bites
Calories: 94.8 | Fat: 7.05g | Carbs: 3g | Fiber: 1.05g | Protein: 5.4g | Net Carbs: 1.9g
Have you tried this recipe or any other recipe on the blog? Please rate it below and let us know what you think in the comments! We love hearing from you!
You can also share it on instagram and use the hashtag #buttertogetherkitchen and we will feature you on our page.
SOME OTHER RECIPES YOU MIGHT ENJOY:
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 94.8 Total Fat: 7.05g Carbohydrates: Net Carbs: 1.9g Fiber: 1.05g Protein: 5.4g