No Bake Keto Cheesecake is a cool and creamy keto staple the you will be making again and again with minimal effort! Use gelatin to make this cheesecake even creamier and tastier!
This post is sponsored by Perfect Supplements. All opinions are my own and I only share products I personally love. Thanks for supporting the brands that make this site possible!
Best No Bake Keto Cheesecake
You have probably tried a no bake cheesecake before, and you probably loved it! How could you not?
After all, it is the ultimate creamy treat. It is so satisfying to feel the cheesecake melt in your mouth and release all of the great flavor it has to offer.
Not only is no bake cheesecake delicious, it is also so convenient to make. Cream cheese, some sweetener, and a few other common ingredients are all you need to whip together this yummy dessert.
And then there’s the no bake part, which is always nice. You don’t have to worry about over or undercooking, preheating an oven, or burning yourself when you put the pan in, or take it out, of the oven.
No bake cheesecake is a fool proof keto dessert, but even more important than that, it is a tasty dessert! And I’m convinced that this one is the yummiest! You might even forget that this no bake keto cheesecake is sugar free and low in carbs!
What makes this no bake keto cheesecake so much better than the rest? Im glad you asked!
The no bake crust that this cheesecake sits on is just crunchy enough to remind you of a graham cracker crust, but just moist enough to blend well with the rest of the cheesecake.
And then there is the fact that, since this is a no bake cheese cake, it is creamier. Since there is no heat, we can add more creamy dairy so that this almost has the texture of a cheesecake custard or pudding.
There is also another secret ingredient that makes these keto no bake cheesecake great…
How No Bake Cheesecake Works
Perfect Supplements Bovine Gelatin makes this cheesecake unbelievably fluffy and textured. You won’t feel like you’re eating a block of melted cream cheese!
Since there is no baking involved in this recipe, you have to hold your cheesecake together somehow.
Enter, Perfect Supplements’ Bovine Gelatin. Now, when you hear gelatin, don’t immediately think Jell-O, because that is not at all what this product is.
This gelatin is great for your health (see below for more on that), but it also works to hold this cheesecake together and to give it almost a light and airy texture.
How To Make This No Bake Keto Cheesecake
- Make crust by mixing all dry ingredients, adding melted butter, and backing into bottom of pan and freezing for at least 30 minutes.
- Add Perfect Supplements’ Bovine Gelatin to cold water and stir to moisten; let sit for 5 minutes. Then, microwave for 20-30 seconds until gelatin is dissolved.
- Cream together cream cheese and powdered sweetener; mix in vanilla at the end.
- Whisk in heavy cream until incorporated and soft peaks form.
- Add in room temperature gelatin and mix until firm peaks form.
- Add mixture into the pan and refrigerate for at least one hour.
Perfect Supplement’s Bovine Gelatin Collagen Protein
Perfect Supplements’ Bovine Gelatin absolutely adds to the flavor and texture of this cheesecake, but that isn’t where the benefits end!
Their gelatin is healthy for you as well as delicious. Benefits of Perfect Supplements’ Bovine Gelatin:
- 100% Pure Beef Gelatin
- 100% pesticide and hormone free
- Sourced exclusively from Brazilian grass-fed cows
- Lab tested with proof of purity
- 98% protein and 0 carbs and 0 sugar per serving.
- Gels and thickens recipes
- No fillers or flow agents – Just pure collagen protein
There are just tons of health benefits of gelatin such as a healthier digestive system, easing joint pain, increasing weight loss, improved sleep quality, along with much more! View all Perfect Supplements’ beneficial products HERE!
Overall, we want you to know your cheesecake will taste great AND be great for your body so you can bake with confidence!
For a limited time, our readers recieve 10% off their entire purchase with Perfect Supplements using the code BUTTER10 at checkout! Take advantage and shop HERE!
Nutrition (per slice) 14 Servings
Calories: 356.85 | Fat: 36.4g | Carbs: 4.2g | Fiber: 0.9g | Protein: 5.9g | Net Carbs: 3.3g
Have you tried this recipe or any other recipe on the blog? Please rate it below and let us know what you think in the comments! We love hearing from you!
You can also share it on instagram and use the hashtag #buttertogetherkitchen and we will feature you on our page! Enjoy!
SOME OTHER RECIPES YOU MIGHT ENJOY:
Get Your Perfect Bovine Gelatin HERE. Right now there is a Christmas in August SALE, from August 6th-8th 2019 where you can save 30% off ALL Perfect Supplement Products! Remember, you can take an additional 10% off your entire purchase using our code, BUTTER10, giving you a 40% off savings during the sale!
- 1 1 /2 cup Almond Flour
- 3 tbsp Sweetener
- 1/2 cup Butter, melted
Cream Cheese Filling
- 1 tbsp Perfect Supplements Bovine Gelatin (use BUTTER10 for 10% off your entire order)
- 1/4 cup Water, cold
- 16oz Cream Cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup Powdered Sweetener
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- Pinch of Salt
- 2 cups Heavy Cream
- Mix together dry ingredients.
- Stir in melted butter; pack the mixture in to the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan and freeze for at least 30 minuts.
- Sprinkle Perfect Supplements' Bovine Gelatin over cold water and stir until completely mixed; set aside for 5 minutes to soften; microwave for 20-30 seconds to dissolve and set aside to cool to room temperature.
- In a mixing bowl, cream together cream cheese and powdered sweetener; add in vanilla at the end.
- Mix in heavy cream on low setting until incorporated, then raise speed to medium and mix until soft peaks form.
- Reduce speed and slowly add in room temperature gelatin (if gelatin cooled too much, warm 5-10 sec); mix until firm peaks form.
- Add to pan, cover, and refrigerate for at least an hour. Best 3 hours or overnight to firm up.
- Optional: To make the strawberry sauce, simmer 1 cup fresh strawberries with 2 tbsp water, 1/3 cup sweetener, and 1/2 tsp vanilla extract for 5-10 minutes.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 14 Serving Size: 1 Slice
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 356.85 Total Fat: 36.4g Carbohydrates: Net Carbs: 3.3g Fiber: 0.9g Protein: 5.9g
Nutritional Disclaimer: We are not certified nutritionists. Nutritional data is provided as a courtesy. The information provided is calculated through a free-web based nutrition calculator and is not guaranteed to be accurate. To ensure we provide you with good information, we look at a variety of calculators.