These Keto Mini Cheesecakes are big flavor packed into a small bite! Satisfy even the biggest craving with these yummy keto cheesecakes.
Keto Mini Cheesecakes
Cheesecake has always been one of our favorite desserts. In fact, Dylan and I once went on an entire weekend trip just to visit a restaurant that served our favorite cheesecake. We’re talking like 6 hours in the car for cheesecake. Ha! Cheesecake is so easy to make, and the only ingredients you will need are common keto staples.
Since these are mini cheesecakes, they make for the perfect grab-and-go snack! Or, if you are in the mood for a classic cheesecake, you can use this same exact recipe to make a regularized cheesecake! Either way, you will end up with a smooth, creamy, and rich cheesecake! You can even remove the crust if you would like in order to cut some carbs from this already low carb recipe! You can also try a different flavor like Dr. Davinah’s Eats Keto Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake Bites.
Best Keto Sweeteners For These Mini Cheesecakes
For the crust, we used Lakanto’s Powdered Monkfruit Sweetener. Powdered sweetener not only tastes better in this recipe, but it also bakes better. If you don’t have any powdered monkfruit on hand though, don’t worry, regular keto sweetener will work!
For the cheesecake itself, we used our favorite sweetener, Lakanto’s Classic Monkfruit Sweetener. No aftertaste and has a zero glycemic index! If you want to try monkfruit for the first time, or if you just need to restock, you can use our discount code “BUTTERTOGETHER” at checkout on Lakanto’s website to save 20% off of your entire order!
How To Make Keto Mini Cheesecakes: Crust
- In a mixing bowl, add together all dry ingredients and mix well.
- Stir in melted butter until combined.
- Press mixture into muffin cup (or pan, if making regular sized cheesecake). I used the back side of a spoon to press down and make flat.
How To Make Keto Mini Cheesecakes: Filling
- Add cream cheese, sweetener, salt, vanilla, and heavy cream to mixing bowl.
- Beat together until well blended and creamy.
- Beat in eggs one at a time, being careful not to overmix.
- The mixture should be thick, smooth and creamy.
- Spoon mixture into muffin cups, filling them almost to the top.
Topping Keto Mini Cheesecakes
These Keto Mini Cheesecakes are so good on their own, but if you like to add a little extra flavor to your cheesecake, there are tons of yummy options. Whipped cream is always a favorite for almost any dessert and these cheesecakes are no exception. Another delicious topping for these is fresh fruit. We especially love raspberries on these cheesecakes as well. Fresh jam, nuts, cinnamon, and pumpkin are all just a few of many delicious topping options. A hidden gem is also adding some of ChocZero’s strawberry syrup drizzled on top. Their syrups are always sugar free with no sugar alcohols used, keto friendly, and so very delicious! Use code “buttertogetherkitchen” for 10% off entire order and check out all their products (chocolate too!) HERE.
Nutrition (per cheesecake) About 16 Keto Mini Cheesecakes
Calories: 143.9 | Fat: 14g | Carbs: 2g | Fiber: 0.9g | Protein: 3.7g | Net Carbs: 1.1g
Have you tried this recipe or any other recipe on the blog? Please rate it below and let us know what you think in the comments! We love hearing from you!
You can also share it on instagram and use the hashtag #buttertogetherkitchen and we will feature you on our page.
- 2 8oz Cream cheese
- 3/4 cup Lakanto Monkfruit, or choice of sweetener
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tbsp Heavy cream
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- Berries to top, optional
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Add all dry ingredients to a large mixing bowl.
- Stir in melted butter and mix thoroughly.
- Pack mixture into the bottom of muffin cups. We used the back of a spoon to spread and press it flat down.
- Bake for 10 minutes and then let cool for 10 minutes while making the filling.
- Beat together cream cheese, sweetener, vanilla, and heavy cream until creamy.
- Beat in eggs one at a time, being careful not to over mix.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 350 degrees, let cool for 10 minutes. Refrigerate for at least 2-3 hours (best if chilled over night) before enjoying.
Nutrition Information:Yield: About 16 Serving Size: 1 Mini Cheesecake
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 143.9 Total Fat: 14g Carbohydrates: Net Carbs: 1.1g Fiber: 0.9g Protein: 3.7g
Nutritional Disclaimer: We are not certified nutritionists. Nutritional data is provided as a courtesy. The information provided is calculated through a free-web based nutrition calculator and is not guaranteed to be accurate. To ensure we provide you with good information, we look at a variety of calculators.