Easy Crustless Keto Baked Cheesecake
I don’t know about you, but one of my favorite parts about living the ketogenic lifestyle is discovering and creating new amazing recipes from other talented individuals! That is why I am so excited that I was able to get my hands on Lisa MarcAurele’s new cookbook, Low Carb Yum 5-Ingredient Keto 120+ Easy Recipes.
I have been given permission by Lisa to share with you one of my favorite recipes from this brand new cookbook, and I could not be more excited! I have chosen to share this amazing Crustless Keto Baked Cheesecake!
It is such an amazing recipe that I know you will love as much as I do!
Cheesecake is a keto and low carb staple, and for good reason! It can be made with just a few really simple and common ingredients, it tastes amazing and not like “diet food” at all, and everyone loves it! I can’t tell you how many of my non keto friends and family have tried a keto cheesecake and have not been able to tell the difference!
This crustless keto baked cheesecake has all of the creamy goodness of traditional cheesecake, just without the carbs and sugar that you don’t want!
I should mention that along with being keto friendly and of course sugar free, the crustless keto baked cheesecake is also nut free!
Low Carb Yum 5-Ingredient Keto 120+ Easy Recipes by Lisa MarcAurele
Low Carb Yum 5-Ingredient Keto is an amazing new cookbook by an amazing cook, Lisa MarcAurele of Low Carb Yum. If you have been living a low carb or keto lifestyle for very long, there is a really good chance that you have made one of Lisa’s recipes and have visited her site. She has produced so many delicious recipes and has been so helpful to so many in the low carb and keto community.
Low Carb Yum 5-Ingredient Keto features over 120 keto recipes that are made from 5 ingredients or less! That means that you likely won’t have to make any special trips to any special stores to make these amazing recipes! You likely already have everything you need in your pantry or in your fridge! That makes it so, so easy to put together an amazing dinner of dessert without a days worth of planning!
Lisa’s Cookbook features:
- Basics on a Low-Carb and Keto Diet
- Soups and Stews
- Appetizers and Snacks
- Dressings and Sauces
- Side Dishes
- Main Dishes: Seafood
- Main Dishes: Poultry and Pork
- Main Dishes Beef and Lamb
- & Beverages
And of course if deliciousness and convenience is what you are after, Low Carb Yum 5-Ingredient Keto is the perfect cookbook for you!
How To Make Crustless Keto Baked Cheesecake
(scroll down for full recipe card with instructions + ingredients)
Add the cream cheese and eggs
Add in Heavy Cream
Add in Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener
Add in Vanilla Extract
Blend until smooth and then spread into an 8-inch round baking dish.
Bake for 25-30 minutes, until set. Let cool completely on wire rack, about 30 minutes.
Chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
Use a small ice cream scoop to scoop out the cheesecake onto dessert plates or bowls.
Baked Cheesecake Topping Ideas
There are a million different ways to top this amazing Baked Cheesecake, but here are just a few ides to get the ball rolling:
- Fruit. I love strawberry or raspberry on my cheesecake, but blueberries or any other keto friendly fruit would taste amazing topped on this cheesecake.
- Nuts. It might sound a bit unconventional, but some walnuts or even chopped pecans would add a nice crunch to this soft and creamy baked cheesecake.
- Sauce. Any of ChocZero’s many keto friendly syrups would work as an amazing sauce on this crustless baked cheesecake. And don’t forget, if you purchase any ChocZero products from their website, you can use our discount code “buttertogetherkitchen” at checkout to save 10% off of your entire purchase. Additionally, if you pick up Lisa’s new cookbook, it contains an amazing strawberry sauce recipe that would be amazing on this cheesecake!
- Chocolate. Whether melted or chunked, chocolate makes everything better, and this cheesecake is no exception! We always prefer ChocZero’s chocolate as it tastes exactly like “traditional” chocolate. Again, if you order from their site, don’t forget to take advantage of our code “buttertogetherkitchen” and save 10% off of your purchase.
Using Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener
Just like with every sweet recipe we ever make, we opted to use Lakanto’s Monkfruit for this recipe. Monkfruit is without a doubt our absolute favorite keto sweetener, and in our opinion, it is the best on the market. A lot of sugar replacements have a terrible aftertaste, cost way too much, or wreak havoc on the digestive system.
Lakanto’s Monkfruit tastes amazing, has no aftertaste, is completely natural, is zero glycemic, and has a 1:1 ratio to sugar, making recipe conversions super simple. Not only that, but it is affordable! Shop Lakanto’s website and sue our code “BUTTERTOGETHER” to save 20% off of your entire purchase! That includes Monkfruit and all of the other amazing keto friendly products on their site!
Have you tried this recipe or any other recipe on the blog? Please rate it below and let us know what you think in the comments! We love hearing from you!
You can also share it on instagram and use the hashtag #buttertogetherkitchen and we will feature you on our page.