This delicious low carb crustless coconut custard pie is one of the tastiest and quickest recipes you’ll ever make! Coconut lovers, this is a must have recipe!
Low Carb Crustless Coconut Custard Pie
This is one of the most surprising recipes my mom and I have ever made together! When this pie first came out of the oven, we waited 10-15 minutes for it to cool. We ate it while it was still warm and it was absolutely delicious and tasted very much like a custard pie. Fast forward a few hours (overnight is best) after it’s been in the fridge and, the consistency is a lot more like a cheesecake! So, whether you eat it warm (custard-like) or cold (cheesecake-like) you have a 2 in 1 recipe of pure deliciousness!
What You Need To Make This Low Carb Coconut Pie
We’re blending a short list of ingredients, and blending it all together. THATS IT! For real. You’ll love me for this one!
- Lakanto Monk Fruit Sweetener – Our favorite sweetener and always will be! 1:1 to sugar ratio with no aftertaste. Best price is directly on their site and you can use our code “BUTTERTOGETHERK” for 20% off your entire purchase! See all their keto-friendly products HERE.
- Coconut Flour
- Nestle Table Cream (media creme) – *SECRET INGREDIENT ALERT* My mom introduced me to this gem! We use it for many things (fruit salad, creamy cauliflower mash, smoothies) sweet or savory. No sugar and very low carb. Try it, seriously.
- Coconut Milk, unsweetened
- Cream Cheese
- Baking Powder
- Vanilla Extract
How To Make Low Carb Crustless Coconut Custard Pie
- Blend all ingediants together
- Pour mixture in a baking dish
- Eat warm for a custard-like dessert or store in the fridge for a few hours to thicken and taste more like a coconut cheesecake!
Simple as that! Taste better even the next day. 😉
Garnish with what you wish! We did whipped heavy cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
Nutrition (per slice) About 10 Slices
Calories: 150.7 | Fat: 11.3g | Carbs: 7.1g | Fiber: 3.9g | Protein: 4.4g | Net Carbs: 3.2g
Have you tried this recipe or any other recipe on the blog? Please rate it below and let us know what you think in the comments! We love hearing from you!
You can also share it on instagram and use the hashtag #buttertogetherkitchen and we will feature you on our page.
Some Other Recipes You Might Enjoy:
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Pour into baking dish.
- Bake for 45 minutes. Enjoy!
- Serve warm for a custard-like pie or store in the fridge for a few hours to thicken and taste more like a coconut cheesecake!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Slices Serving Size: 1 Slice
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 150.7 Total Fat: 11.3g Carbohydrates: Net Carbs: 3.2g Fiber: 3.9g Protein: 4.4g
Nutritional Disclaimer: We are not certified nutritionists. Nutritional data is provided as a courtesy. The information provided is calculated through a free-web based nutrition calculator and is not guaranteed to be accurate. To ensure we provide you with good information, we look at a variety of calculators.