Tis the season for Pumpkin Spice everything! These keto pumpkin cookies are just what you need to get into the fall spirit. Soft, chewy, all the flavors of fall, and low carb!
Keto Pumpkin Cookies
No tricks- you are in for a fab-u-lous treat!
My mom and I experimented with these cookies and the first batch we made came out just plain sad looking. I tweaked a few things and I can’t even tell how much I’m loving these Keto Pumpkin cookies!
Not only are the holidays coming, but for us, so is nearly our whole families birthdays! My husband and I share the same birthday in November ?, my littlest sister in October, my mom and dad in December, and Dylan’s mom also in December. I say all that to say.. that’s a lot of eating when you also add in the holidays. Holidays and birthdays are why you also might need some tasty treats handy to enjoy this season!
I dare say these are the best low carb pumpkin cookies on the planet! These cookies are the perfect balance of a cookie, which is extremely hard for keto cookies. The taste is just right (aka NO aftertaste). They are soft on the inside and slightly crispy on the outside. For these pumpkin cookies, you want a bit of moistness on the inside, and this cookie accomplishes this and everything else.
How To Make These Keto Pumpkin Cookies:
- In a large bowl, beat together butter and sugar.
- Add in the pumpkin puree, egg, and vanilla extract. Blend.
- Add in all dry ingrediants and blend. Chill dough 15-20 minutes.
- Shape and flatten dough into a cookie shape. It will only expand slightly.
Don’t forget to to sprinkle a touch of cinnamon on each cookie before placing the pans in the oven! ?
- Pumpkin Puree – Only ingredient is pumpkin! You’ll need o stock up on these for the season.
- Pumpkin Spice – if you don’t already have this spice, it’s a must for these cookies! ?
- Cinnamon – Cinnamon for the dough and cinnamon to sprinkle on top.
So, what’re you waiting for? I know these keto pumpkin cookies will become a family favorite for this season and the seasons to come!
Nutrition (per cookie) Makes 18 Cookies
Calories: 190 | Fat: 19g | Carbs: 3.38g | Fiber: 1.83g | Protein: 3.8g | Net Carbs: 1.5g
OTHER RECIPES YOU MIGHT ENJOY:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- In a medium sized bowl, using a hand mixer combine the butter and sugar.
- Then combine egg, vanilla, and pumpkin puree. Blend.
- Add all dry ingredients. Almond flour, pumpkin spice, cinnamon, baking powder, and xanthan gum.
- Roll cookie dough into a ball and flatten them out a bit to your desired shape. Sprinkle cinnamon on top for a nice presentation and added flavor.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- Consider chilling the dough in the fridge for at least 15-20 minutes. This makes the dough easier to work with and thicker.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 18 Cookies Serving Size: 1 Cookie
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 190 Total Fat: 19g Carbohydrates: Net Carbs: 1.5g Fiber: 1.83g Protein: 3.8g
Nutritional Disclaimer: We are not certified nutritionists. Nutritional data is provided as a courtesy. The information provided is calculated through a free-web based nutrition calculator and is not guaranteed to be accurate. To ensure we provide you with good information, we look at a variety of calculators.