This thick and creamy keto pumpkin cheesecake shake will become your new fall favorite drink!
Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake Shake
Who doesn’t love pumpkin pie cheesecake in a shake? ? Fall is the beautiful season of pumpkin spice everythiiiing. This includes driving by your local Starbucks and seeing their new fall drink line up, chalked full of sugar. Alas, do not fret! Seriously, this keto pumpkin cheesecake shake is just as tasty! Thick and creamy is the perfect combination for a low carb shake that tastes great! ?
I had one of these for breakfast and it was filling. I’m not much of an eggs and bacon person in the morning.. or really much of a breakfast person, so this was pretty perfect for me! During this time of year I like to stock up on pumpkin puree because there’s so much you can do with it! Like soft and chewy keto pumpkin cookies that we made last week. Or, how about over 40 low carb pumpkin foods and desserts that are also keto friendly!? SO much!! ??
Pro tip: for a more ice cream-y experience, frost a mug in your freezer for about an hour and then pour in the shake.?
HELPFUL TOOLS & INGREDIENTS
- Nutri Ninja Blender – This is the Ninja my parents purchased for my husband and I as a housewarming gift and we love it! Fast, efficient, and gets the job done easily in seconds. Best blender I’ve ever used hands down.
- Milk Bottle Glasses – This is the exact milk bottles we like to use with the same super cute straws!
- Pumpkin Spice – An essential spice for the holidays.
- Pumpkin Puree – Stock up on these!
Nutrition (Single Serving)
Calories: 319 | Fat: 21g | Carbs: 9g | Fiber: 2g | Protein: 6g | Net Carbs: 7g
OTHER RECIPES YOU MIGHT ENJOY:
- 1/2 cup ice
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2oz cream cheese
- 3 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 8 drops liquid stevia, or choice of sweetener to taste
- Blend all ingredients together until smooth. Feel free to top with some whipped cream. Enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1 Single Serving
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 319 Total Fat: 21g Carbohydrates: Net Carbs: 7g Fiber: 2g Protein: 6g
Nutritional Disclaimer: We are not certified nutritionists. Nutritional data is provided as a courtesy. The information provided is calculated through a free-web based nutrition calculator and is not guaranteed to be accurate. To ensure we provide you with good information, we look at a variety of calculators.