This thick and creamy keto pumpkin cheesecake shake will quickly become your new favorite fall drink!
Join the best new keto recipe and support Facebook Group HERE!
Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake Shake
Who doesn’t love pumpkin pie cheesecake in a shake!?
Fall is the beautiful season of pumpkin spice everythiiiing. This includes driving by your local Starbucks and seeing their new fall drink line up, chalked full of sugar. But don’t fret! This keto pumpkin cheesecake shake is the perfect drink to satisfy your fall cravings, so is perfect for those having a good kitchen, if you’re interest in cooking as well, this guide to the best induction hobs is perfect to getting a kitchen for different recipes.
Seriously, this keto pumpkin cheesecake shake is super tasty! Thick and creamy is the perfect combination for a low carb shake that tastes great!
I had one of these for breakfast and it was really filling! I’m not much of an eggs and bacon person in the morning.. or really much of a breakfast person, so this was pretty perfect for me! If you struggle to come up with breakfast options while living a ketogenic lifestyle, this shake is the answer!
During this time of year I like to stock up on pumpkin puree because there’s so much you can do with it! Like soft and chewy keto pumpkin cookies that we made last week. I am here for allll the pumpkin!
Pro tip: for a more ice cream-y experience, frost a mug in your freezer for about an hour and then pour in the shake.
Ingredients Needed To Make Keto Pumpkin Shake
All that you will need to make this delicious keto pumpkin shake are:
- Almond Milk
- Cream Cheese
- Pumpkin Puree
- Heavy Cream
- Vanilla Extract
- Pumpkin Spice
- Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener
You probably already have all of these ingredients! That makes this keto pumpkin shake super easy and convenient to make!
How To Make This Keto Pumpkin Shake
- To begin, simply combine all ingredients in a blender (or single serve blender cup). If you do not own one, we recommend to check this link. https://goodfoodblogph.com/best-ninja-blenders/
2. Blend until well mixed and enjoy! We love to top this shake with some whipped cream.
Best Keto Friendly Sweetener To Use
We always prefer to useLakanto’s Monkfruit for all of our sweet recipes. This keto pumpkin shake is no exception!
Lakanto’s Monkfruit, is a wonderful keto sweetener. It is zero glycemic, tastes amazing, has a 1:1 ratio with sugar, and has no cooling aftertaste!
If you want to try monkfruit for the firs time, or if you just need to restock, shop Lakanto’s website and use our code “BUTTERTOGETHER” at checkout to save 20% off of your ENTIRE purchase of any product.
HELPFUL TOOLS & INGREDIENTS
- Nutri Ninja Blender – This is the Ninja my parents purchased for my husband and I as a housewarming gift and we love it! Fast, efficient, and gets the job done easily in seconds. Best blender I’ve ever used hands down.
- Milk Bottle Glasses – This is the exact milk bottles we like to use with the same super cute straws!
- Pumpkin Spice – An essential spice for the holidays.
- Pumpkin Puree – Stock up on these!
Other Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake Desserts
If you loved this pumpkin cheesecake shake, you need to try our new fall dessert – Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake Chaffle! If you are a lover of all thing fall and pumpkin, the shake and this chaffle are two keto desserts you MUST make!
We also have a quick Keto Pumpkin Spice Mug Cake recipe this sure to be a winner as well!
Nutrition (Single Serving)
Calories: 319 | Fat: 21g | Carbs: 9g | Fiber: 2g | Protein: 6g | Net Carbs: 7g
OTHER RECIPES YOU MIGHT ENJOY:
- 1/2 cup ice
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2oz cream cheese
- 3 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 8 drops liquid monkfruit, or choice of sweetener to taste
- Blend all ingredients together until smooth. Feel free to top with some whipped cream. Enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1 Single Serving
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 319Total Fat: 21gCarbohydrates: Net Carbs: 7gFiber: 2gProtein: 6g
Nutritional Disclaimer: We are not certified nutritionists. Nutritional data is provided as a courtesy. The information provided is calculated through a free-web based nutrition calculator and is not guaranteed to be accurate. To ensure we provide you with good information, we look at a variety of calculators.