Crispy, juicy, tender chicken nuggets are one of the tastiest quick meals there is! If you agree, you will absolutely love our Air Fryer Keto Chicken Nuggets!
Join the best new keto recipe and support Facebook Group HERE!
This post is Sponsored by Perdue Farms. All thoughts and opinions are my own. Thanks for supporting the brands that make this site possible!
Air Fryer Keto Chicken Nuggets
This last Christmas my parents got Dylan and I an air fryer and we can’t stop using it! I know we’re a little late to the air fryer party, but better late than never!
As soon as we unboxed our air fryer, the first thing we knew we needed to make were keto air fryer chicken nuggets!
The first batch was pretty good, but since then we have worked super hard to perfect the recipe, and I can honestly say with all the humility in the word… these air fryer keto chicken nuggets are the best thing maybe in the whole world. Maybe. Probably. At least tied for second.
Before I say any more, I feel as if I must defend the honor of chicken nuggets. Yes, most chicken nuggets are gross. I mean, they may taste good, but they are not good for you.
Fast food chicken nuggets are just breaded and fried chicken fat, skin, and sometimes even bone. No one wants that.
But just because most chicken nuggets are gross does not mean all chicken nuggets are gross. These chicken nuggets are not the chicken nuggets you get from a drive-thru window. These low carb air fryer chicken nuggets are simply chunks of crispy, juicy, tender real chicken!
Not only do these keto chicken nuggets taste amazing, but they are also great for you! They are made with all natural Perdue Farms chicken that contains no antibiotics, were fed an all vegetarian diet, and were raised cage free, among other things.
Not only that, but they are (obviously) air fried, meaning that no unhealthy oils are needed to make these keto chicken nuggets crispy. You have complete control of what goes into these keto chicken nuggets, and that gives me great peace of mind.
An added bonus is that these keto air fryer chicken nuggets are completely nut free! There is no almond flour in the breading of these keto chicken nuggets, so everyone can enjoy them!
Keto Chicken Nuggets Ingredients
Not only do these air fryer keto chicken nuggets taste amazing, but they are also great for you.
These keto chicken nuggets are made with the best quality ingredients but also the simplest ingredients. You can probably go to your kitchen right now and make these keto chicken nuggets with no special trip to a special store.
The main ingredient in these keto chicken nuggets is Perdue Farms Diced Chicken Breast. This chicken is all natural, is always fresh, contains no chemicals, and tastes amazing. It is always tender and juicy every time.
Not only that, but Perdue Farms has done all of the work for you. The hassle of trying to dice up chicken is often a sticky, tedious mess. Not to mention the hassle of having to clean a cutting board.
This all-natural chicken is already diced and ready to cook, right from the package!
Perdue Farms offers amazing products, for sure, but they also offer amazing service. Perdue Farms has recently began to offer direct-to-consumer shipments of all of their meats!
That means added convenience and less stress at the grocery store!
And if you didn’t know, Perdue Farms offers more than just delicious chicken. They also offer beef, pork, and lamb through their many sub-brands. That means that you can get farm fresh chicken, pork, steak and more shipped right to your door!
Perdue Farms sent us their Medium sized Organic Bundle for us to try out, and all of the products we tried were absolutely delicious! If you want to check out all of the awesome products they are offering, use our link and save 15% off of your entire purchase! PLUS if you use promo code “FARMER10” at checkout you will receive an additional 10% off your purchase AND free diced chicken breast.
Not only can you save some cash, but you’ll also be saving a ton of time at the grocery store.
Click Here to view all of Perdue Farms’ direct-to-consumer products!
How To Make Keto Chicken Nuggets
Start by creating the breading. To do this, crush up some pork rinds, add in some parmesan cheese, and add in all of the necessary spices. Mix so that all of your dry ingredients are incorporated.
*Alternatively, instead of crushing your pork rinds, you can place them in a food processor which will do all the work for you.
Once you have your breading mixture, crack an egg and scramble it to create an egg wash. This will help your breading to stick to the diced chicken.
Simply dip each chunk of chicken into the egg wash, toss it in the breading and make sure that it has a healthy layer of coating, and place the chunk of chicken into the air fryer. Repeat this process until all of the chicken is coated and in the fryer. This process may need to be accomplished in batches if your air fryer cannot accommodate the amount of chicken being cooked.
Enjoy and dip your keto chicken nuggets in you favorite sugar free sauce! Why not give this keto blue cheese dip a try!?!?!
What was in the Medium-Sized Organic Bundle?
Even though we received the medium sized shipment of organic chicken, this box was LOADED with awesome products.
- To start, Perdue Farms sent us just over three pounds of organic skinless boneless chicken breast, which is my personal favorite product in the bundle because it’s the one I use the most.
- Then, they included over three pounds of organic drumsticks, which we were super excited about.
- On top of that, they included a whole organic chicken, which was really neat because we have never cooked a whole chicken before!
- Perdue Farms also included some organic lightly breaded chicken chunks which have surprisingly low carbs and almost no sugar. These organic lightly beaded chicken chunks would be great for kids, or even for a quick snack, if you can fit them in to your macros.
- As an added bonus, Perdue Farms included the all-natural diced chicken breast that we used to make these delicious air fryer keto chicken nuggets! We were not expecting the diced chicken to be included, so that was a really nice surprise! And I’m not one to ruin a good surprise, but if you order through our link and use promo code “FARMER10“, Perdue Farms will include a package of their all-natural diced chicken breast in your shipment as well.
In our honest opinion, we feel like this shipment of Perdue Farms chicken contained delicious, high quality products at a great value. Not only that, but we love that a large part of our grocery shopping can be done simply by picking this package up off of our door step.
Click Here to view all of Perdue Farms’ direct-to-consumer products!
Have you tried this recipe or any other recipe on the blog? Please rate it below and let us know what you think in the comments! We love hearing from you!
You can also share it on instagram and use the hashtag #buttertogetherkitchen and we will feature you on our page.
Some Other Recipes You Might Enjoy:
- 1lb Perdue Harvestland Diced Chicken Breast
- 2oz bag of Pork Rinds, crushed
- 1/2 cup Parmesan
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1./2 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- Preheat air fryer to 350 degrees.
- Crush or process pork rinds; place in mexium sized bowl and add salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, and grated parmesan.
- Stir together all dry ingredients until evenly incorporated.
- In a bowl, scramble eggs to create an egg wash.
- Place diced chicken in egg wash, then coat with breading.
- Evenly layer chicken in oiled air fryer; be careful not to over crowd your air fryer or your chicken will not get as crispy.
- Cook for 10-15 minutes depending on the size of your diced chicken; shake or flip chicken half way through so that both sides get crispy.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1 (About 4 nuggets)
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 221.75Total Fat: 11.8gCarbohydrates: 0.5gNet Carbohydrates: 0.5gProtein: 27.8g