These Nacho Cheese Keto Avocado Chips are perfectly crispy, flavorful, and dipable! Make these to satisfy your craving for something crispy and savory.
Nacho Cheese Keto Avocado Chips
These Nacho Cheese Keto Avocado Chips make for the perfect snack! They are light and airy, but also crispy and satisfying! The best part about these chips might be how easy they are to make. Avocado, some cheese, and some seasonings are all you will need to whip up this delicious snack!
Speaking of avocado, avocados are an awesome source of healthy fats that will help you reach your daily fat goals! If you are tired of eating plain avocados or the same old guac, you will definitely want to give these a try! You can use parmesan cheese if desired, but we have found that cheddar or a Mexican blend tastes best.
How To Make Keto Avocado Chips
- Cut avocados and place into a bowl.
- Mash until fairly smooth.
- Add in chili powder, cumin, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Add in shredded cheese.
- Stir until well mixed.
- Spoon mixture onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and spread it out so that a thin layer of the mixture is formed into desired shape.
Perfect Dipping Keto Chips
These chips are perfect to dip in almost anything. We looooovvveeee salsa, and if you do too, these chips are perfect for it. These are also great with a cheese dip, guacamole, or even a ranch dip. Whatever dip you love, these Nacho Cheese Keto Avocado Chips are perfect for it!
Nutrition (per serving) Makes 4 Servings, divided
Calories: 209 | Fat: 18.75g | Carbs: 2g | Fiber: 1.7g | Protein: 0.95g | Net Carbs: 0.3g
Have you tried this recipe or any other recipe on the blog? Please rate it below and let us know what you think in the comments! We love hearing from you!
You can also share it on instagram and use the hashtag #buttertogetherkitchen and we will feature you on our page.
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees. Line parchment paper on baking sheet.
- Scoop the insides of two ripe avocados into a mixing bowl. Use a fork or a food processor to blend the avocado until it is smooth.
- Mix in the shredded cheese, cumin, chili powder and salt and pepper to taste.
- Scoop out about ½ a tablespoon of the mixture, and place it on the baking sheet. Use the back of a spoon to smooth it out into a round “chip” shape, and get it as thin as you can. The thinner you get it, the better your results will be. You can spray some olive oil spray on your parchment paper as well if you would like.
- Place the “chips” into the oven, and bake for about 10-15 minutes until they start to become crispy on the edges.
- Flip the chips over, and bake for an additional 5 minutes or until crispy. Remove, and place on a rack to cool.
- Serve with your favorite keto friendly salsa or dip.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Servings Divided Serving Size: 1 Serving
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 209 Total Fat: 18.75g Carbohydrates: Net Carbs: 0.3g Fiber: 1.7g Protein: 0.95g
Nutritional Disclaimer: We are not certified nutritionists. Nutritional data is provided as a courtesy. The information provided is calculated through a free-web based nutrition calculator and is not guaranteed to be accurate. To ensure we provide you with good information, we look at a variety of calculators.