Cocoa Keto peanut butter truffles make for an easy low carb treat! These creamy, no-bake, truffles are packed with peanut butter and chocolate flavor that makes them so irresistibly good! Click HERE to Pin Cocoa Peanut Butter Truffles
Keto Peanut Butter Truffles
So you guys know I’m all about quick, simple, and delicious treats (Exhibit A, Exhibit B, & Exhibit C <– yummo!). So here’s another incredibly easy treat using only 4 ingredients to make it happen! Two of those 4 ingredients are my favorite: peanut butter and chocolate! These are full of flavor and so completely indulgent without any of the guilt! My favorite kind of fat bomb.
No Bake Desserts
No Bake truffles are always the quickest and easiest type treat to whip up because they don’t require a baking agent or any baking time. Who knows how many times we’ve had our own baking fails (or maybe it’s just me!?) either because we got the baking time or temperature wrong. However, no bake bites are so simple to make and they turn out pretty great too.. so give ’em a try!
You can coat these with pretty much anything. Of course, we used cocoa powder, but some other alternatives might be shredded coconut, crushed almonds, or whatever else floats your boat.
How To Make Keto Peanut Butter Truffles
- To begin, all you need to do is put all of your ingredients (except for the cocoa powder you’ll use to coat your truffles) in a bowl
- Thoroughly mix ingredients together. To mix our ingredients, we used a hand blender on a medium setting.
- Once thoroughly blended, scoop out enough of the mixture to form a truffle that is about the size of a golf ball. Once you have your truffle, roll it in cocoa powder until it is completely covered.
- Repeat this process until all of your truffles are formed, covered, and laid out on a parchment paper covered baking sheet, seen in photo four. If desired, sprinkle some cocoa powder on top of your truffles. Finally, place your truffles in the freezer for an hour so that they can firm up.
Ta-da! Now you have yummy, simple, Cocoa Peanut Butter Truffles!
Must-Have Ingredients For Recipe
- Natural Unsweetened Cocoa Powder – We enjoy the Hershey’s brand on this!
- Natural Peanut Butter – Choose your PB carefully! A lot of brands have way too much sugar. This is our favorite!
- Lakanto Monk Fruit – This is our favorite sweetener! Monk Fruit has no aftertaste, it’s zero glycemic, zero additives, and zero calories. You can use code ‘BUTTERTOGETHER‘ for 20% off your entire purchase!
Nutrition (per truffle) 8 truffles
Calories: 107.5 | Fat: 8.75g | Carbs: 2.5g | Fiber: 0.75g | Protein: 2.9g | Net Carbs: 1.8g
Have you tried this recipe or any other recipe on the blog? Please rate it below and let us know what you think in the comments! We love hearing from you! You can also share it on instagram and use the hashtag #buttertogetherkitchen and we will feature you on our page. Enjoy!
Other Recipes You Might Enjoy:
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Truffles Serving Size: 1 Truffle
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 107.5 Total Fat: 8.75g Carbohydrates: Net Carbs: 1.8g Fiber: 0.75g