These no bake keto peanut butter fat bombs are the quickest way to satisfy your sweet tooth. Best of all, these fat bombs aid in your weight loss journey!
Keto Peanut Butter Fat Bombs
The combination of peanut butter and chocolate is something that will never get old. It’s always been one of my favorite combinations growing up as a kid!
Months ago we created our keto version of a Peanut Butter Cup, and if you haven’t checked that recipe out, you definitely should. But, this recipe is a simpler and quicker version of that recipe, so if you’re short on time this recipe is for you. All in all, both recipes are very good!
What Are Fat Bombs?
Fat bombs are Keto friendly treats that are high in healthy fat and low in carbs. When it comes to fat bombs, it’s important to make sure that you’re looking at the nutrition facts. Ruled.Me has a great article on the, “Comprehensive Guide to Fat Bombs.” So, in this particular recipe, make sure you’re using unsweetened cocoa powder and all natural peanut butter.
What Are The Benefits Of Fat Bombs?
- Healthy fats – Fat bombs contain ingredients like coconut oil, butter, or coconut butter. These ingredients have healthy nutrients which make them ideal for a fat bomb recipe.
- Aids in weight loss – Fat bombs are true to their name, they are bite-sized and high in fat. So, if you’re on a Keto diet, they help you burn more fat for fuel and stay in ketosis.
- Craving Crushers – Fat bombs are made in so many different ways and are also meant to crush your cravings! This recipe crushed my chocolate + PB craving!
And so much more!
How To Make Keto Peanut Butter Fat Bombs
- In a mini muffin pan, line up 12 mini muffin cups.
- Melt the coconut oil in the microwave, about 10 seconds. (pictured not yet melted)
- Add in the cocoa powder and sweetener. Whisk.
- Spoon about 1 tablespoon of chocolate mixture into the mini muffin cups.
- Melt the peanut butter in the microwave (about 10-15 seconds) so that it’s easy to spoon into the paper cups. Add about 1 tsp into the chocolate mixture.
- Add the muffin pan to the freezer and allow to become solid, about 30-40 minutes.
Do not store at room temperature or they will melt. Store either in freezer or the refrigerator.
I love these fat bombs because it reminds me so much of a truffle! Solid all around and once you bite into it, it has a soft center because of the peanut butter. Love it!
What You Need For This Recipe:
- All Natural Peanut Butter – Watch out for some brands that contain a lot of sugar. We stick with All Natural Peanut Butter.
- Unsweetened Cocoa Powder – This is what make it chocolatey!
- Coconut Oil – The base of these fat bombs is coconut oil. This makes them high in fat, and no, you can’t taste the coconut.
- Mini Muffin Pan – We use this pan with mini muffin cups so it freezes nicely!
- Liquid Stevia – I like to sweeten our chocolate a bit with this. It’s also good without it.
Nutrition (per fat bomb) Makes 12 Keto Peanut Butter Fat Bombs
Calories: 94.75 | Fat: 9.75g | Carbs: 2.4g | Fiber: 1.58g | Protein: 1.9g | Net Carbs: 0.82g
Have you tried this recipe or any other recipe on the blog? Please rate it below and let us know what you think in the comments! We love hearing from you!
You can also share it on instagram and use the hashtag #buttertogetherkitchen and we will feature you on our page.
Other Recipes You Might Enjoy:
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Fat Bombs Serving Size: 1 Fat Bomb
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 94.75 Total Fat: 9.75g Carbohydrates: 0.82g Fiber: 1.58g Protein: 1.9g