This Keto Chocolate Coffee Milkshake will satisfy your caffeine craving and your sweet tooth, all in one recipe! The creamy, rich taste of a yummy milkshake combined with the pick-me-up of the worlds favorite drink is a match made in heaven.
Join the best new keto recipe and support Facebook Group HERE!
Keto Chocolate Coffee Milkshake
There are two things in life that I’m not sure I could function without: coffee and ice cream… in that order. And I have a feeling I’m not the only one.
I think everyone would agree that the two most popular commodities in our culture are coffee and ice cream. Coffee is essential in maintaining the collective function and production of our society, and time cream is essential in living a happy life.
A little dramatic, I know. But am I wrong?
This keto chocolate coffee milkshake is the perfect blending of everything you love in life. But that aside, this keto coffee milkshake is just delicious. It is super rich and creamy like any good milkshake should be, just without the sugar and carbs that usually accompany a rich and creamy milkshake.
Related Recipe: Best Keto Whipped Coffee (Dalgona Coffee)
I think you’ll love everything about this keto chocolate coffee milkshake, even if you aren’t a die hard coffee drinker or an ice-cream-addict.
Ingredients For Keto Chocolate Coffee Milkshake
- Keto Friendly Vanilla Ice Cream – There are a ton of amazing keto ice cream options out there. Enlightenment, Rebel, and others have found a way to craft a pretty delicious keto freindly ice cream. But, fi you prefer to go the homemade route (which we highly recommend), check out of Easy Keto Vanilla Ice Cream recipe!
- Instant Coffee – You may not be a big instant coffee person and I get that. Everyone has their own preferences when it comes to how we enjoy the sacred drink of life that is coffee, but for this recipe it’s just easier to use instant coffee. We recommend this delicious organic option.
- Warm Water
- ChocZero Chocolate Syrup – ChocZero makes the best keto friendly chocolate products in the whole entire world! Their chocolate syrup is to die for so we use it as much as humanly possible. If you want to use this delicious keto friendly syrup too, shop their website and use our code, “buttertogetherkitchen” at checkout to save 10% off your entire purchase, site wide.
- Whipped Cream
How To Make Keto Chocolate Coffee Milkshakes
Place the instant coffee in a bowl with the warm water and stir until dissolved.
Add coffee into blender.
Add Ice Cream and blend all ingredients until smooth. Pour the milkshake into two glasses and top with sugar free whipped cream as well as additional chocolate syrup if desired.
ChocZero’s Chocolate Syrup
We are in love with ChocZero. Their chocolates are incredible and so are their syrups. They are, of course, 100% keto friendly just like all of their products, and they just seem to make everything better.
Any chance we get, we are pouring their delicious syrups on top of whatever it is we’re making. This keto chocolate coffee milkshake is no exception.
Top your keto chocolate coffee milkshake with some chocolate syrup or, if you’re feeling up for some variety, drizzle some yummy caramel sauce on top. Or if you’re feeling especially wild, drizzle both on your keto milkshake! That’s what any sensible person would do, I think.
More Low-Carb Keto Desserts
If you enjoyed this keto chocolate coffee milkshake, you’ll love our other tasty recipes!
If ice cream is what suits your fancy, try our Easy Keto Vanilla Ice Cream!
Or if you’re up for something a little more solid, try our incredible Oreo Keto Chaffles!
To see everything we’ve got for you to try, see all of our dessert recipes here.
Have you tried this recipe or any other recipe on the blog? Please rate it below and let us know what you think in the comments! We love hearing from you!
You can also share it on instagram and use the hashtag #buttertogetherkitchen and we will feature you on our page.
- Place the instant coffee in a bowl with the warm water and stir until dissolved.
- Add all of the ingredients except the whipped cream to a blender and blend until
smooth and well combined.
- Pour the milkshake into two glasses and top with sugar free whipped cream as well
as additional chocolate syrup if desired.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1 Cup
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 376.5Total Fat: 31.5gCarbohydrates: 53.5gNet Carbohydrates: 5gFiber: 13.5gSugar Alcohols: 13.5gProtein: 3g
Nutritional Disclaimer: We are not certified nutritionists. Nutritional data is provided as a courtesy. The information provided is calculated through a free-web based nutrition calculator and is not guaranteed to be accurate. To ensure we provide you with good information, we look at a variety of calculators.