Easy to make cauliflower broccoli fritters that are crispy, savory, and can’t-stop-at-one good! Low carb and keto friendly fritters!
Low Carb Cauliflower Broccoli Fritters
FRIED AND GOOD FOR YOU!?
These yummy fritters are chalked full of fiber, vitamins, protein, and deliciousness! Since they are fried in olive oil, they have a crispy outside, but a melt-in-your-mouth inside! These make for a great healthy appetizer, side item, or snack! The best part of all may be that you can eat as many as you want and feel no guilt.
How To Make Cauliflower Broccoli Fritters:
- Chop up one head of cauliflower and boil until softened, then drain.
- Chop up one head of broccoli and boil until softened, then drain.
- In a large bowl, mash together both the cauliflower and broccoli.
- In a separate bowl, beat five eggs.
- Once your eggs are beaten, mix in mozzarella, almond flour, and seasonings.
- Pour your eggs, almond flour, mozzarella, and seasoning mixture into the large bowl containing the mashed cauliflower and broccoli.
- Combine all ingredients and then form patties.
- Fry your fritters in olive oil over medium heat for about 5 minutes or until golden brown!
Nutrition (per fritter) Makes about 16 fritters
Calories: 129.6 | Fat: 8g | Carbs: 4.4g | Fiber: g | Protein: 8.6g | Net Carbs: 2.6g
Have you tried this recipe or any other recipe on the blog? Please rate it below and let us know what you think in the comments! We love hearing from you!
You can also share it on instagram and use the hashtag #buttertogetherkitchen and we will feature you on our page.
- One head of cauliflower
- One head of broccoli
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 tsp parsley
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Pinch of salt
- Chop cauliflower into pieces and boil until softened, then drain.
- Chop broccoli into pieces and boil until softened, then drain.
- In a large bowl, mash together cauliflower and broccoli.
- In a separate bowl, beat eggs, then add mozzarella, almond flour, and seasoning and mix together.
- Form mixture into patties and fry in olive oil over medium-high heat until golden brown.
- If you prefer, you could also bake these fritters. We prefer to fry them in olive oil since we love the crispy taste of these!
Nutrition Information:Yield: About 16 Fritters Serving Size: One Fritter
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 129.6 Total Fat: 8g Carbohydrates: 2.6g Fiber: 1.8g Protein: 8.6g
Nutritional Disclaimer: We are not certified nutritionists. Nutritional data is provided as a courtesy. The information provided is calculated through a free-web based nutrition calculator and is not guaranteed to be accurate. To ensure we provide you with good information, we look at a variety of calculators.