Target carries a variety of keto and low carb foods that you may not have expected! This Keto Target Shopping List will help you discover some new favorites at one of our favorite grocers!
Keto Target Shopping List
The grocery section at Target can be small when compared to a grocery store, but that does not mean that there are not tons of keto products to be found in its isles! Target, of course, has all of the basics like meats and vegetables, but some of the specialty items that they have may surprise you! In this post, we will take a look at some of the best keto products that you can find at Target!
If you are a Whole Foods shopper make sure to check out our awesome Keto Whole Foods Shopping List!
What we will cover in this Keto Target Shopping List:
- Go Organic at Target
- Meats, Refrigerated, and Frozen Foods
- Refrigerated and Non-Refrigerated Snacks
- Cooking Oils
- Condiments and Sauces
- Flours and Baking Goods
- On The Go Snacks
Organics at Target
As more and more grocers strive to provide more organic options, Target has been no exception. While they carry organic brands that you are probably familiar with, their store brand products, Simply Balanced, also offer many organic options. Whether it’s meats, produce, or dairy, Target has a wide variety of organic products!
Keto Target Meats, Dairy, and Frozen Foods
As already stated, you can expect to find the basics at Target. But, you can also expect to find a few specialty items as well!
- Grass-fed Beef
- Dairy: Cheese, Cream Cheese, Kerry Gold Butter, Sour Cream, Heavy Cream, Yogurt (Two Good Brand)
- Frozen Foods: Quest Frozen Pizzas, Cauliflower Rice, Veggies
- Drinks: Virgils (better than Coke Zero in our opinion), Zevia, Coke Zero, La Croix.
Keto Target Refrigerated and Non-Refrigerated Snakcs
Target probably has all of your favorite keto snacks and some that will become your new favorites!
- Deli Snacks
- Oh Snap! Veggie Bites
- Nut Butters
- Pork Rinds
- Canned/Packaged Fish
Keto Target Cooking Oils
- Olive Oil
- Cocoanut Oil
- Avocado Oil
Keto Target Condiments and Sauces
Target has a great variety of Keto sauces and condiments. These are just a few of the ones we love.
- No Sugar Added Ketchup
- Coconut Aminos
- Rao’s Homemade Sauces – marinara, Alfredo, pasta, etc.
- Nestle Table Cream – This is basically heavy cream but better! It’s thicker, a little creamier, and even though there is no sugar, it seems sweeter. It works great in a lot of keto desserts, such as our Easy Chocolate Keto Fudge. Can be used for both savory and sweet recipes.
Keto Target Flours and Baking Goods
- Stevia, powdered and liquid.
- Cocoanut Flour
- Almond Flour
- Birch Benders Keto Pancake Mix
Keto Target On The Go Snacks
Of all of their keto grocery items, we were most impressed with their on the go snacks! There are tons of convent options for on the go snacking!
- Quest Products: Bars, Cookies
- Epic Meat Snacks (some of their products contain sugar, but the two pictured [Chicken Sriracha and Venison Sea Salt Pepper Bar] do not).
- Dang Salted Cocoanut Chips (THE BLUE BAG!)
- Moon Cheese
- Jerky and Other Dried Meats (be sure to check the macros before tossing one of these in your cart! Many of these options contain sugar.)
Let us know what your favorite Target items are in the comments! Where should we do our next keto grocery shopping list? We are looking for suggestions!