Keto Chocolate Easter Bunnies are the perfect treat to satisfy your sweet tooth this Easter! Celebrate with a completely keto version of your favorite Easter treat.
Join the best new keto recipe and support Facebook Group HERE!
Keto Chocolate Easter Bunnies
Chocolate Easter bunnies are a tradition in most households. Every child that gets an Easter basket almost always gets one of those chocolate easter bunnies in there somewhere. And there is always one of two kinds of chocolate bunnies in there: the hollow one made out of plastic-tasting chocolate filled with disappointment, and the solid one that tastes slightly less like plastic.
Whether you’re just feeling nostalgic, or if you are filling your kids Easter basket and trying to cut out some sugars, these Keto Chocolate Easter Bunnies are the perfect treat.
For this recipe, we opted to use keto-friendly white chocolate simply because it is easier to add some coloring to, but milk chocolate or even dark chocolate Easter Bunnies are just as easy to make!
Best Keto Chocolate To Use
If you are planning on adding some food coloring to your bunnies to give them a pop of color, you will definitely want to opt for white chocolate, but if you don’t care to color your bunnies, milk chocolate or dark chocolate would be great for this recipe!
ChocZero, our favorite keto brand of chocolate, makes amazing chocolate chips that work perfectly in this recipe. They melt into perfectly smooth, creamy, and delicious chocolate that make these keto chocolate Easter bunnies absolutely amazing!
If you want to try ChocZero’s amazing chocolate chips or any of their delicious chocolates or syrups, head to their website and use our code, “buttertogetherkitchen” at checkout to save 10% off of your entire order! This code works for anything on their site!
How To Make Keto Chocolate Easter Bunnies
Place the chocolate chips and coconut oil into a microwave safe bowl.
Heat at 15-30 second intervals stirring in between, until the chocolate is completely melted and the
ingredients are combined.
Pour the chocolate mixture into separate bowls, and mix with a drop or two of food coloring if desired.
Spoon the chocolate mixture into the candy mold until full, and place the mold in the freezer for 1-2 hours to set before serving.
Best Mix-In’s for Keto Chocolate Easter Bunnies
While we opted to keep our keto chocolate Easter bunnies simple, there are a ton of add in’s that may make them even better! While this is not a definitive list, here are some things that might make your ketch chocolate Easter bunnies even better:
- Nuts. Walnuts and chocolate always make a great combination, but some other nuts that would be great are almonds, macadamia nuts, and even pecans.
- Peanut Butter. Exactly how you would add this in is up to you, but I would melt some peanut butter and pour it into the mould before the chocolate firms. This will leave you with a chocolate peanut butter infusion.
- Coconut. Add in some keto friendly unsweetened shredded coconut to these keto chocolate easter bunnies with the addition of some almonds and you will have a keto friendly Almond Joy!
Other Great Easter Recipes
You can’t have too much of a good thing! If you’re looking for some more easy Easter meal and dessert ideas, here are a few to get you started:
- Best Keto Low Carb Carrot Cake
- No-Bake Sugar Free Cheesecake Truffles
- Keto Zucchini Banana Bread
- 40 Low Carb Keto Brunch Recipes
Have you tried this recipe or any other recipe on the blog? Please rate it below and let us know what you think in the comments! We love hearing from you!
You can also share it on instagram and use the hashtag #buttertogetherkitchen and we will feature you on our page.
Other Recipe You Might Like:
- Place the chocolate chips and coconut oil into a microwave safe bowl. Heat at 15-30 second intervals stirring in between, until the chocolate is completely melted and the ingredients are combined.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into separate bowls, and mix with a drop or two of food coloring if desired.
- Spoon the chocolate mixture into the candy mold until full, and place the mold in the freezer for 1-2 hours to set before serving.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 184.8Total Fat: 15gCarbohydrates: 11.2gFiber: 9.6gSugar Alcohols: 1.6gProtein: 1.6g