This keto pecan pie is the real deal! You don’t have to miss out on this delicious classic southern pie while being on a keto diet!
Join the best new keto recipe and support Facebook Group HERE!
Keto Pecan Pie
This keto pecan pie will hit the spot! Pecan pie was always my favorite pie and the dessert I would most look forward to during the holidays.
Traditional pecan pie is made with corn syrup or maple syrup, packed with sugar within the crust and in the filling, and has a ton of carbs per slice making it unfit for a keto diet.
However, we found a way to make a keto-friendly pecan pie that tastes just as sweet as the real deal and definitely tasty enough for those non-ketoers in your family!
Keto Pecan Maple Syrup
Instead of using regular maple syrup or corn syrups, we used ChocZero’s Maple Pecan Syrup. ChocZero is well known in the keto community and they have a wide range of keto friendly products, from chocolate to all kinds of flavored syrups.
Choczero is sugar free, low carb, no sugar alcohols, and has phenomenal ingredients that make it easy to stay in ketosis. ChocZero’s Maple Pecan Syrups stands out in this recipe in a good way!
It’s our favorite syrup because of it’s rich, flavorful taste and thick consistency. Buy it HERE and use ‘buttertogetherkitchen‘ for 10% off your entire order.
Best Keto Friendly Sweetener
I honestly believe that while you’re on a keto diet, the sweetener you choose is so important!
Some brands that claim to be a a good sugar replacement still have ingredients such as cane sugar, maltodextrin, and malitiol (sugar alcohols). These ingredients are 75-90% the same as regular sugar.. you don’t want that!
Lakanto Monk Fruit is our all time favorite sweetener for many reasons! Monk fruit has no aftertaste or cooling effect like other keto-friendly brands, it’s a zero on the glycemic index, has zero additives, and zero calories.
Best of all, monk fruit is great tasting! Buy online HERE and use our code ‘BUTTERTOGETHER‘ for and additional 20% off.
How To Make Keto Pecan Pie: The Crust
- Steps 1-5: Start by creating your crust. Place all of the ingredients (almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, salt, and xanthan gum) for the crust except the butter into a mixing bowl, and combine well.
- Steps 6-7: Cut the cold butter into the other ingredients, and beat with your mixer until well combined.
- Step 8: Empty the dough onto some plastic wrap, wrap tightly, and place in the fridge for at least an hour.
- Step 9: Once chilled, remove the dough, and push it into a greased pie pan. You can mold the dough out flat all the way around the pie pan, and pinch together the crust at the top. Once the dough is lining the pie pan, poke holes in the bottom with a fork. Pre-bake the crust for 10 minutes, remove and let cool.
How To Make Keto Pecan Pie: The Filling
- Steps 1-6: To create the filling, mix all of the ingredients except the pecans in a mixing bowl. Combine well.
- Step 7: Line the bottom of the cooled crust with 1 ½ cups of chopped pecans. Pour the filling mixture over the pecans, and level it out.
- Step 8: Bake for 50 minutes or an hour until the filling has set. If the crust begins to get too brown, you can cover it with tin foil and continue to bake.
- Step 9: Let the pie cool, and serve chilled. Enjoy!
Happy holidays to you and your family! We hope this delicious sugar-free low carb pecan pie makes your holiday that much sweeter!
I’d like to add a dollop of heavy whipped cream to my piece, please!
Some Ingredients You Need:
Nutrition (per slice) 12 Slices
Calories: 362.4 | Fat: 34g | Carbs: 15.6g | Fiber: 11.6g | Protein: 5.75g | Net Carbs: 4g
Have you tried this recipe or any other recipe on the blog? Please rate it below and let us know what you think in the comments! We love hearing from you!
You can also share it on instagram and use the hashtag #buttertogetherkitchen and we will feature you on our page.
Other Recipes You Might Enjoy:
For the Crust:
For the Filling:
Nutrition Information: Yield: About 12 slices Serving Size: 1 Slice
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 362.4 Total Fat: 34g Carbohydrates: Net Carbs: 4g Fiber: 11.6g Protein: 5.75g
Nutritional Disclaimer: We are not certified nutritionists. Nutritional data is provided as a courtesy. The information provided is calculated through a free-web based nutrition calculator and is not guaranteed to be accurate. To ensure we provide you with good information, we look at a variety of calculators.