Soft and moist on the inside, and crispy around the edges – these thick and soft keto snickerdoodle cookies are everything you’ve ever dreamt of and more.
- 1 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp cream of tartar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp xanthan gum
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup butter (1 stick)
- 3/4 cup monk fruit, or choice of sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp monk fruit
- Preheat oven to 350F and line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together almond and coconut flours, cinnamon, cream of tartar, baking soda, xanthan gum, and salt.
- In a seperate bowl, using a mixer, cream together the butter, sugar substitute, vanilla extract, and eggs. Once creamed together, start slowly mixing in the dry ingredients.
- For coating, mix together the cinnamon and sugar substitute. Roll the individual cookies into 1-1 1/4″ balls.
- Flatten balls slightly on cookie sheet and bake for 12 minutes.
- Serving Size: Makes 16
- Calories: 139.3
- Fat: 12.6g
- Carbohydrates: Net Carbs: 1.8g
- Fiber: 3.06g
- Protein: 3.6g
Keywords: keto cookies, snickerdoodle cookies, low carb cookies, sugar free cookies, keto snickerdoodle cookies