This Keto Cheesecake Dip pairs perfectly with almost anything, but it goes especially well with our delicious chocolate covered strawberries. Whip this dip up the next time you need a little something sweet to dip your favorite treats in!
Keto Cheesecake Dip
- 8oz Cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Heavy cream
- 1 tsp + 1/2 cup Lakanto Powdered Sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- 1lb Strawberries
- Dark chocolate (we used keto-friendly, ChocZero)
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, beat the heavy cream until soft peaks begin to form.
- Add in the 1 tsp powdered sweetener and continue to beat the cream until the sweetener is mixed throughout and stiff peaks form.
- In a separate large mixing bowl, beat together softened cream cheese, powdered sweetener, and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Fold the whipped cream into the large mixing bowl containing the cream cheese mixture until well blended. Allow the mixture to chill in the refrigerator for at least one hour before serving.
- Enjoy this dip with your favorite low carb treat! We made chocolate covered strawberries by melting 3 ChocZero bars and dipping each strawberry. Then, we allowed the chocolate to firm in the freezer for 5 minutes. Enjoy!
- Enjoy this keto cheesecake dip as a cake frosting, by adding other berries to it, as a dip for chocolate covered strawberries like we did, or enjoy by itself!
- Serving Size: 1 Tbsp of Dip
- Calories: 75.75
- Fat: 7.8g
- Carbohydrates: Net Carbs: 0.7g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 0.7g
Keywords: keto dip, cheesecake dip, keto dessert, strawberries, chocolate covered strawberries