These super easy pecan pralines are the perfect crunchy sweet treat! Pralines are a favorite old-timey candy!
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees and place pecans on a sheet pan. Toast for 10 minutes and set aside.
- In a large sauce pan over medium heat, combine sweetener, butter, cinnamon, heavy cream, and vanilla. Slowly stir until sweetener is dissolved and is a deep golden brown color.
- Remove mixture from heat and immediately stir in the pecans and salt.
- Line silicone muffin cups into a muffin pan and quickly drop spoonfuls into cups. Add to freezer until firm, about 30 mins. Enjoy!
- Store in airtight container in fridge.
- The mixture is dark in color but it will become light once it’s firms in freezer.
- Serving Size: 1 Praline
- Calories: 141
- Fat: 15g
- Carbohydrates: Net Carbs: 0.84
- Fiber: 0.66g
- Protein: 1g
Keywords: pecan pralines, sugar free pecan pralines, pralines, keto pralines, keto pecan pralines, fat bombs