These Soft and Chewy Keto Ginger Cookies are full of flavor, spice, and everything nice! Give me a cup of coffee with some keto ginger cookies and we are in business!
- Preheat oven to 350. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper or silpat.
- Blend together butter, lakanto powdered sugar, ground ginger, cinnamon, nut meg, vanilla, and salt.
- Add in the almond flour until the dough forms together.
- Roll the dough into 1’ balls in the palm of your hand or using a cookie scooper.
- Bake cookies for 8-10 minutes.
- While warm, dust powdered sweetener on top of cookies. Allow to cool before eating. Enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1 Cookie
- Calories: 180.75
- Fat: 9g
- Carbohydrates: Net Carbs: 1.3g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 4g
Keywords: ginger cookies, cookie, Christmas cookie, low carb cookies, keto cookies