March is already over.. where is this year going!? I feel as if every year I get older, the time seems to pass by faster and faster. March was a busy month but also a very exciting one! This month my husband and I launched this blog, butter together kitchen! It’s been a blast so far and who knew there was so much that goes into creating a blog!? But, so far it has been SO worth it. In our first month, we’ve put out 18 posts! That is insane to me… Seriously guys, if you have ever thought about starting a blog, do it! Just start it and have fun with it. 🙂
Anyway, it’s the last day of March and I want to share my March favorites with you. Ready?
- This ice-cream. We hadn’t had ice-cream in foooorever! And there’s nothing wrong with treating yourself from time to time! 😉 Compared to a ton of low carb and low sugar ice cream products out there, Enlightened is pretty spot on. They don’t you use any artificial sweeteners, flavors, or colors. Not only that but the taste is great! It’s smooth in texture and true to it’s flavor. No, not all the ingredients are ideal for a ketogenic diet, but every so often my husband and I will have no problem in having this great alternative to sugary ice creams. Theres so many flavors!My favorite: Brownies & Cookie DoughDylans Favorite: Cookie Dough
- Disney World! We have annual passes but so far we have not used them as much as we would have liked (Did I mention we made 18 posts this month? We’ve been busy!). Finally, we went this month with a few friends and did some park hopping. There’s nothing like going to Disney and feeling like a kid again in awe of the fireworks!
- This movie. One of my favorite movie genres is Suspense/Horror and we felt like this movie was pretty good! The endings are usually terrible in most movies like this but this movie really kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time!
- This table from Wayfair with these seats! We are moving soon and we need a new dining table.. I have my eye on those!
- These Syrups! Comes in a pack of three, which is a great deal for $17.98. They have other packs of flavors that we have YET to try. I promise we will though because the three had were delicious! The one that stood out to use the most was the chocolate syrup. Dare I say that, to me, it’s even better than the regular sugary syrups out there. Yup, I said it and I’ll stand by it! 🙂 These syrups are creamy and rich. Ahhh yes.
- This tutorial on painting wall strips! My husband and I went to our local home improvement store yesterday and found some paints we really liked. We’ll be moving in May and we’re excited to do a little painting in some of the rooms. We’ll post updates on how that goes! We are thinking this color for our room.
- This is our favorite sweetener we discovered this month and is now the only sweetener we use. All of our sweets recipes include it! We love this sweetener and it’s so easy to bake with. The Monk Fruit to sugar ratio is 1:1. Taste just like sugar while doing nothing to raise your glycemic levels. And, it doesn’t leave you with a nasty aftertaste. Yay Monk Fruit! We buy the three pound bag from Amazon and it lasts quite a while!
Let us know what your favorite March favorites are! We love hearing from you. 🙂