Your new favorite party dip is here! This easy low carb Ham and Pickle Dip is beyond savory. Be warned that this Ham and Pickle Dip is addicting!
Low Carb Ham and Pickle Dip
Ham and pickles in a dip may sound like a strange combination at first, but it starts to make sense the more you think about it. This is basically a delicious sandwich dip minus the bread. This dip has all of the key ingredients of any good sandwich, juicy protein, savory cheese, and the crunchy-tang of a pickle! We used crackers for the sake of the photo, but this dip is completely keto!
How To Make Low Carb Ham and Pickle Dip:
To begin, place sliced pickles and chopped ham in a food processor. Pulse until both are well chopped.
Once pickles and ham are well chopped, add in cubes of cream cheese and pulse your food processor until the cream cheese is well mixed in to the chopped ham and pickles.
It really is as simple as that! Just a couple of easy steps and you are good to go!
Low Carb/Keto Options For Dipping
Like I said, we used crackers for the sake of the photo, but there are all kinds vessels you can use to deliver this delicious dip into your mouth. Some include:
- Celery Sticks
- Whisps (different flavors)
- Quest Nutrition Tortilla Style Protein Chips
- Quest Sour Cream & Onion Protein Chips
- Parmesan Crisps
- Pork Rinds (different flavors: bbq seasoning, sea salt & pepper, and maple bacon seasoning)
- A literal spoon (its that good)
- You can also make Cheese Crackers yourself! Yum!
Nutrition (per serving) About 12 servings
Calories: 88.3 | Fat: 7.2g | Carbs: 1g | Fiber: 0g | Protein: 7g | Net Carbs: 1g
Have you tried this recipe or any other recipe on the blog? Please rate it below and let us know what you think in the comments! We love hearing from you!
You can also share it on instagram and use the hashtag #buttertogetherkitchen and we will feature you on our page.
Other Recipes You Might Enjoy:
- 1 Package cream cheese
- 4 Pickles, cut into chunks
- 8 ounces Ham, cut into chunks
- Place pickles and ham in the bowl of a food processor or blender. Pulse until finely chopped.
- Cut cream cheese into cubes and add to food processor or blender. Pulse until all ingredients are combined.
- Garnish with pickle slices before serving. Enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: About 12 servings Serving Size: 1 Serving
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 88.3 Total Fat: 7.2g Carbohydrates: 1g Fiber: 0g Protein: 7g
Nutritional Disclaimer: We are not certified nutritionists. Nutritional data is provided as a courtesy. The information provided is calculated through a free-web based nutrition calculator and is not guaranteed to be accurate. To ensure we provide you with good information, we look at a variety of calculators.