‘Tis the season for pumpkin spice, and this Keto Pumpkin Spice Mug cake is everything you’ve dreamed of! In just a few minutes, using just a few ingredients, you can satisfy all your pumpkin spice cravings with this mug cake!
Keto Pumpkin Spice Mug Cake
Keto mug cakes are one of the easiest desserts/snacks you can make. No preheating an oven, no greasing a pan, and no hassle necessary.
To make this delicious keto mug cake, all you’ll need is a microwave safe mug (duh!), an egg, some cream cheese, butter, and some spices! No special trip to the grocery store needed.
Another great thing about mug cakes is that they are the perfect serving size. If you’re like me, sometimes making a whole cake just doesn’t make sense. Its just Dylan and me at home, so unless we eat cake after every meal, sometimes it gets dry and needs to be thrown out before we can finish it all.
With a mug cake, though, you have the perfect amount every time. No need to waste precious cake, or gorge yourself so that you don’t have to throw it out!
Another simple and delicious pumpkin treat you should defiantly try is our Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake Shake!
How To Make Keto Pumpkin Spice Mug Cake:
- Melt butter in the microwave for approximately 20 seconds.
- Whisk an egg and add to melted butter.
- In a mixing bowl, mix all other ingredients.
- Add melted butter and egg to other ingredients; mix and pour into microwave safe mug; microwave for 90 seconds.
Best Sweetener For Mug Cakes
For this tasty treat, as we do with all of our dessert recipes, we used Lakanto’s Monkfruit as our sweetener. For this Mug Cake we used their version on confectioners sugar, Lakanto Powdered Monkfruit Sweetener. Monkfruit is a completely natural, zero glycemic, and delicious sweetener that we can’t recommend enough! Be sure to use Monkfruit for all of your dessert recipes.
If you’ve never tried Monkfruit before and want to try it for the first time, or if you just need to restock, shop Lakanto’s website HERE and use our code “BUTTERTOGETHER” to save 20% off of your ENTIRE purchase! That includes Monkfruit or anything else you find on their site!
RECOMMENDED TOOLS AND INGREDIENTS FOR MAKING THESE KETO PUMPKIN MUG CAKES (SUGAR FREE, GRAIN FREE):
- Corningware Oven Safe Mug – These mugs are so neat! Whatever mug you use, just make sure you use microwave safe mugs!
- Simply Organic Pumpkin Spice – I love this brand! All natural, zero carbs.
Nutrition (per serving) Makes 1 Mug Cake
Calories: 288 | Fat: 25.8g | Carbs: 7.5g | Fiber: 3.5g | Protein: 11g | Net Carbs: 4g
Have you tried this recipe or any other recipe on the blog? Please rate it below and let us know what you think in the comments! We love hearing from you!
You can also share it on instagram and use the hashtag #buttertogetherkitchen and we will feature you on our page.
Some Other Recipes You Might Enjoy:
- Melt butter seperaly and wisk one egg seperatly.
- Combine melted butter, whisked egg, and all other ingrediants. Stir well until all lumps are out.
- Pour mixture into microwave safe mug and microwave for 90 seconds. You may have to adjust the cooking time since all microwaves cook at different speeds.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Mug Cake Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 288Total Fat: 25.8gCarbohydrates: Net Carbs: 4gFiber: 3.5gProtein: 11g