Keto Peppermint Pancakes with White Chocolate Drizzle is the most decadent holiday breakfast or dessert! These keto pancakes are so soft, moist, and sweet!
Join the best new keto recipe and support Facebook Group HERE!
Keto Peppermint Pancakes with White Chocolate Drizzle
As I kid, I remember that one of my favorite things about winter break (or any break from school) was having breakfast with my mom in the morning. On school days there was never any time to have breakfast at home, so always took advantage of the opportunity to have breakfast together.
If you have a Christmas break breakfast tradition, or if you just like pancakes, you will love these keto peppermint pancakes! They are the ultimate sweet-treat breakfast, which means they are the perfect Christmas-time breakfast!
Peppermint Is In Season!
Peppermint may be the best representation of Christmas there is… food wise, of course. From hanging candy canes on the Christmas tree, to Starbucks seasonal peppermint drinks, Christmas is peppermint season.
Christmas wouldn’t be the same without peppermint, so thats why we decided to include it in this recipe. If you prefer not to use it, don’t worry. Your keto pancakes will still taste great!
Alternatively, if you prefer not to use peppermint candy but still want to enjoy the flavor of peppermint, you can just add the peppermint flavoring only to your keto pancake batter!
If you love peppermint as much as we do and want to get all the peppermint in this holiday season, we think you’ll love our Keto Chocolate Peppermint Shake and our Low Carb Keto Peppermint Cookies! These are two of the best keto peppermint treats out there!
How To Make Keto Peppermint Pancakes
- Making these keto pancakes is as easy as mixing together all of your ingredients in a large bowl and whisking until smooth.
- Allow your pancakes to cook on a buttered (or oiled) skillet or grille until desired crispiness is achieved.
- To make the white chocolate drizzle, place the chocolate chips and coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl and microwave in 30 second intervals until completely melted. Still after each 30 second interval.
- For peppermint candy garnish, simply crush your peppermint candies or place them in a food processor.
Keto Peppermint Pancakes Garnishes
The two toppings that we recommend most for these pancakes are sugar free peppermint candies and ChocZero white chocolate chips! The peppermint candies are a great way to add extra peppermint flavor and crunch or just look even more festive.
ChocZero white chocolate chips are so yummy, you really can’t even tell that they are sugar free. They taste just like the real thing, if not better. We cannot recommend creating the white chocolate drizzle enough!
If you have never tried any of ChocZero’s products, you are definitely missing out! Their chocolate tastes so good and you seriously can’t tell that its sugar free. There’s no sugar alcohols in these chocolate chips, it’s 1 net carb per serving, and made with high quality ingredients!
Shop ChocZero’s website and find your new favorite keto chocolate. Use our code “buttertogetherkitchen” at checkout to receive 10% off your entire purchase!
Best Tasting Keto Sweetener
The best sweetener to use for these keto pancakes is Lakanto’s powdered monkfuit. Powdered monkfruit is comparable to confectioners sugar, making it the perfect sweetener for these pancakes!
Lakanto’s Monkfruit is completely natural, is zero glycemic, tastes amazing, has no aftertaste, and works well in any sweet recipe!
If you want to try Monkfruit for the first time, or if you just need to restock, order from Lakanto’s website and use our code “BUTTERTOGETHER” to receive 20% off of your entire order! That includes monkfruit and all of their other amazing keto-frinedly baking products!
Have you tried this recipe or any other recipe on the blog? Please rate it below and let us know what you think in the comments! We love hearing from you!
You can also share it on instagram and use the hashtag #buttertogetherkitchen and we will feature you on our page.
Some Other Recipes You Might Enjoy:
For the pancakes
- 1 1/4 cup Almond Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 3 tbsp Lakanto Powdered Sweetener
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 tsp Vanila Extract
- 1 tsp Peppermint Extract
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil, melted
- 1/4 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
White chocolate drizzle
- 1/3 cup ChocZero White Chocolate Chips, or other keto-friendly white chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
Additional Garnish, optional
- 5 Sugar Free Peppermint Candies, crushed
- Whipped Cream
- In a mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients for the pancakes, and beat until creamy and well combined.
- Let the pancake batter sit for several minutes to thicken, and then add water if needed to make it a thinner consistency.
- Heat a skillet or griddle, and separate the batter to make 6-9 small pancakes.
- Place the white chocolate chips and the remaining tablespoon of coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl, and heat at 30 second intervals until completely melted and smooth.
- Layer the pancakes on top of each other with sugar-free whipped cream in between each one, and then drizzle with the white chocolate sauce before topping with the crushed peppermint candies.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 9 Serving Size: 1 Mini Pancake
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 202.11Total Fat: 18.6gCarbohydrates: 5.55gNet Carbohydrates: 1.94gFiber: 3.61gProtein: 4.77g