These no bake keto peanut butter fat bombs are the quickest way to satisfy your sweet tooth. Best of all, these fat bombs aid in your weight loss journey!
- Melt the coconut oil.
- Whisk in the unsweetened cocoa powder, vanilla, and sweetener.
- Spoon about 1 tablespoon of chocolate mixture into the mini paper cups.
- Melt the peanut butter in the microwave (only about 10 seconds) so that it’s easy to spoon into the paper cups. Add about 1 tsp into the chocolate mixture.
- Put the muffin pan to the freezer and allow to become solid, about 30-40 minutes.
- Store refrigerated or they can melt
- Try it almond butter if you prefer
- Serving Size: 1 Fat Bomb
- Calories: 94.75
- Fat: 9.75g
- Carbohydrates: Net Carbs: 0.82g
- Fiber: 1.58g
- Protein: 1.9g
Keywords: fat bombs, keto fat bombs, peanut butter fat bombs, keto snacks