Keto Peanut Butter and Jelly is a keto version of the classic sandwich you’ve been missing! Rich, tasty peanut butter combined with sweet tangy jelly is what dreams are made of.
Join the best new keto recipe and support Facebook Group HERE!
Homemade Keto Peanut Butter and Jelly
Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches are a staple is most households. Need a quick lunch? PB&J. Taking a trip? PB&J. Dinner wasn’t so good and you’re still hungry? PB&J.
The problem is, peanut butter and jelly isn’t keto-friendly. You’ve got high carb bread, and on that bread you’ve slathered on a thick later of high carb and high sugar peanut butter, and then on the other slice of bread, you’ve got a hefty layer of jelly, which is almost pure sugar.
So, what’s a person to do?? Live without the sweet, sweet necessity that is peanut butter and jelly? Well, of course not.
This homemade keto peanut butter and jelly is entirely keto-friendly! And don’t let the “homemade” part fool you, this keto-friendly sandwich is incredibly easy to make. Sure, this keto-friendly sandwich might require an extra step or two when compared to a traditional peanut butter and jelly sandwich, but the little bit of extra work is so worth it when you taste the finished product!
Another thing that makes this keto peanut butter and jelly sandwich so good is the use of homemade bread! We love to use our 90-second keto white bread recipe for this sandwich because it’s super easy to make and compliments the pb&j perfectly!
And just like a regular peanut butter and jelly, this keto peanut butter and jelly sandwich is the perfect packed lunch, snack, or… “supplement” to a flopped dinner. It is pretty much always my go-to.
ChocZero Peanut Butter Cups for Peanut Butter
So here’s where the “homemade” part of this homemade keto peanut butter and jelly sandwich comes in. We used ChocZero’s peanut butter cups to create the most amazing keto-friendly peanut butter you have ever tasted!
A quick and easy process, turning these yummy peanut butter cups into an incredible peanut butter spread may be the smartest thing we’ve ever done. The richness of peanut butter, mixed with the subtle sweetness of the keto-friendly peanut butter cup is a dream.
But first, what is ChocZero and how did they manage to create a keto-friendly peanut butter cup?? Well, frankly, ChocZero is a godsend if you are living a ketogenic lifestyle. ChocZero makes a wide variety of keto-friendly chocolates, barks, spreads, syrups, and other goodies. Their catalog of keto sweet treats is always growing and they are always inventing new ways to enjoy entirely guilt-free keto goodies.
How To Make Homemade Keto Peanut Butter and Jelly
For full instructions on how to make the keto strawberry jelly, view the full recipe below.
Place ChocZero Peanut Butter cups into a microwave-safe bowl, and heat at 15-second intervals until completely melted. Easiest and creamiest peanut butter ever!
Pour mixtures into jars.
Store jelly in the refrigerator. Peanut Butter can stay out. Reheat leftover peanut butter if it solidifies too much.
Make quick 90 Second Keto White Bread for your sandwich.
Spread your peanut butter and jelly on bread slices!
Keto Bread For Keto Peanut Butter and Jelly
So you may be thinking, “okay, so the peanut butter is keto-friendly, but what about the bread??”
There are a variety of different keto-friendly breads you can use for this homemade keto peanut butter and jelly sandwich. For this recipe, we used our 90-second keto white bread and we thought that it worked perfectly! This 90-second keto white bread is so easy to whip up and it tastes really, really good.
Some other great options would be our white bread chaffle, which tastes exactly like traditional white bread. The taste, texture, and flavor are all there, I think.
Additionally, you could also opt for our homemade keto loaf of bread. This recipe takes longer to make, but the yield is much larger and the taste is amazing! It is definitely worth the extra work!
With all of these great options, you really can’t go wrong! They are all amazing in their own right and will work perfectly with this homemade keto peanut butter and jelly.
Reasons Why You’ll Love ChocZero’s Peanut Butter PB Cups
- They are 100% keto-friendly
- They taste amazing, even better than the traditional Reeces
- They are diverse and can be used to create an amazing keto-friendly peanut butter with very little work
- They are gluten, soy, and GMO free
All in all, we think ChocZero is amazing! Everything they make is absolutely delicious and we can feel good about enjoying it knowing that it is always 100% keto-friendly.
If you want to try ChocZero’s amazing peanut butter cups, or any of their delicious products, shop their website and use our code, “BUTTERTOGETHERKITCHEN” at checkout to save 10% off your entire purchase! This discount code is good towards their chocolates, barks, syrups, candies, and whatever else you may find on their site!
Have you tried this recipe or any other recipe on the blog? Please rate it below and let us know what you think in the comments! We love hearing from you!
You can also share it on Instagram and use the hashtag #buttertogetherkitchen and we will feature you on our page.
More Recipes You’ll Love
For The Jelly
- 3 cups Fresh Strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 tbsp Gelatin, unflavored
- 1 1/3 cup Lakanto Sweetener
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
For The Peanut Butter
- Place the sliced strawberries and water in a pot over medium-high heat on the stove. Bring to a boil and cook for 5-10 minutes until the strawberries have softened completely. Mash the strawberries as they cook.
- Strain the strawberry mixture through a cheesecloth so that only the juice remains.
- Place the juice into a measuring cup and fill it to the 2 cup line with water if there is not enough juice.
- Reserve ¼ cup of the liquid in a bowl and add in the gelatin. Stir, and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Bring the remaining juice and the granulated sweetener to a low boil over in a pot on the stove.
- Mix in the gelatin mixture and boil for another 3-4 minutes.
- Remove the mixture from the heat, stir in the vanilla and pour the mixture into a jar. Let the jelly chill in the fridge for at least 4 hours, or until it has set.
- Place the peanut butter cups into a microwave save bowl, and heat at 15-second intervals until completely melted.
- Pour the mixture into a jar.
- Serve the peanut butter and jelly on slices of 90-second keto toast or your other favorite keto-friendly bread.
1 net carb per serving for the peanut butter, 3 net carbs per serving for the jelly.
Nutritional Disclaimer: We are not certified, nutritionists. Nutritional data is provided as a courtesy. The information provided is calculated through a free-web based nutrition calculator and is not guaranteed to be accurate. To ensure we provide you with good information, we look at a variety of calculators.