Don’t miss out on these perfect oven baked keto pancakes! These soft, light, and fluffy pancakes are the BEST tasting keto pancakes.. trust us!
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 tbsp monk fruit, or choice of sweetener
- 2 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Add parchment paper to two sheet pans and set aside.
- Melt the coconut oil in the microwave.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix together the melted coconut oil, almond milk, egg, and vanilla.
- Then add almond flour, sweetener, baking powder, and salt. Do not over mix!
- Quickly spoon out 8 mini pancakes and bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Serving Size: 1 Pancake
- Calories: 156.1
- Fat: 13.8g
- Carbohydrates: Net Carbs: 1.6g
- Fiber: 2.3g
- Protein: 5.4g
Keywords: keto pancakes, keto breakfast, low carb pancakes, breakfast, low carb breakfast