These Keto Cookies and Cream fat bombs are the perfect treat! These are sweet, a little crunchy, and full of guilt-free flavor! With less than one carb each, these cookies and cream fat bombs will be your new favorite.
- In a sauce pan 0n low-medium heat, heat up protein powder and coconut oil, stirring frequently, until a thick mixture is formed.
- Pour the mixture into desired molds, filling the mold approximately 3/4th of the way full and place the molds into the freezer for 30 minutes.
- In the meantime, toast some almond flour in a hot skillet. This should only take a few minutes at the most. Once toasted, add it to a mixing bowl with your cocoa powder, sweetener, coffee, and salt. Mix well.
- Slowly stir in melted butter to the mixture until you are left with a wet-sand like mixture.
- Take your molds out of the freezer and pack your crumb mixture into the moulds, filling up the remaining 1/4th space. Freeze for an additional hour.
- Serving Size: 1 Fat Bomb
- Calories: 93
- Fat: 8.2g
- Carbohydrates: net Carbs: 0.5g
- Fiber: 0.44g
- Protein: 3.4g
Keywords: fat bomb, keto snack, keto dessert, keto fat bombs