Soft, chewy, low carb and full of flavor! These Keto Cinnamon Pretzels are the perfect snack, especially when you’re craving something sweet!
- 1 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1 egg, beaten
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a glass or microwave safe bowl, microwave the mozzarella and cream cheese for 1 minute. Half way through stir the mixture.
- Add in almond flour and beaten egg, stir.
- Divide your dough into 5 sections and form each one into a pretzel shape and place on baking sheet. If you find your dough too sticky, wet your hands.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until lightly browned
For the Cinnamon-Sugar Coating
- In a small bowl, melt the coconut oil and butter in microwave (About 15 seconds).
- In a separate small dish, whisk together the sweetener and cinnamon.
- Brush the pretzels with the coconut oil and butter mixture, then immediately toss into the cinnamon-sugar mixture to coat.
- Best served warm
- I stored the remainder in an airtight container in the fridge.
- Serving Size: 5 Pretzels
- Calories: 170.6
- Fat: 14.4g
- Carbohydrates: Net Carbs: 2.6g
- Fiber: 1.8g
- Protein: 8g
Keywords: fat head dough, cinnamon pretzels, keto pretzels, keto bread, cinnamon sugar pretzels