We’ve put a new twist on an old classic with these Yummy Keto Chocolate Chip Muffins! These muffins are moist, chocolatey, and delicious!
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Start by beating your milk, eggs, and vanilla together.
- Add in remaining ingredients (except chocolate chips).
- Beat with hand mixer until well blended. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Place cupcake liners in cupcake pan and fill 3/4 of the way full.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until baked through.
- While muffins are still warm, add a few remain chips on top.
- Let cool. Enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1 Muffin
- Calories: 154
- Fat: 14g
- Carbohydrates: Net Carbs: 1.7g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 4.5g