These Keto Blueberry Muffins are soft, moist, and delicious! We have transformed the classic blueberry muffin into the perfect keto treat.
- Start by beating your almond milk, eggs, and vanilla together.
- Add in remaining ingredients (except blueberries). Beat with hand mixer until well blended.
- Add in blueberries and stir by hand.
- Place cupcake liners in cupcake pan and fill 3/4 of the way full.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 15 minutes, or until baked through.
- Let cool. Enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1 Muffin
- Calories: 137.2
- Fat: 12.1g
- Carbohydrates: Net Carbs: 1.8g
- Fiber: 1.5g
- Protein: 4.1g
Keywords: blueberry muffins, keto muffins, breakfast muffins, low carb muffins, keto breakfast