Our low carb bacon cheeseburger casserole dish is super easy to make and is guaranteed to satisfy that craving for the perfect bacon cheeseburger.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Chop 8 oz bacon into bite-sized pieces and pan fry over medium-high heat. Set Aside
- Over medium-high heat, cook the ground beef in the same pan as the bacon, leaving the bacon grease in the pan. While the ground beef is cooking, stir in garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Once cooked, drain grease and return to pan.
- While the ground beef is cooking, whisk together 3 large eggs, ketchup, mustard, heavy cream, and ½ cup shredded Mexican cheese blend, then set aside.
- Over low heat, stir 4 oz. cream cheese into the ground beef until melted and then pour the mixture from step 4 into the pan and stir all ingredients together.
- Pour everything in the pan (all ingredients combined) into an 8×8 dish and top with 1 ½ cup shredded Mexican cheese blend and cook for 20 minutes, or until cheese is completely melted and the eggs are cooked.
- If you’re following a strict ketogenic diet you should use reduced sugar ketchup.
- When creating this recipe for the first time, we only had shredded Mexican cheese in our fridge. To our surprise, Mexican cheese tasted even better than cheddar! Feel free to experiment with your cheese of choice.
- We suggest using grass-fed beef and nitrate-free bacon. These types of meats have more nutrients, fats, omega 3, and are over-all just better for you.
- Serving Size: 1 Piece
- Calories: 602
- Fat: 50g
- Carbohydrates: Net Carbs 2g
- Protein: 36g
Keywords: cheeseburger casserole, low carb casserole, keto casserole, low carb dinner recipe, keto dinner recipe